SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

i cehcked out the app - it will support android 4.0 ice cream sandwich soon which is what i have!

What the...?

I had to go and look that up, haha. But yeah it's a great little tool, costs a few bucks but worth it IMO

What the...?

I had to go and look that up, haha. But yeah it's a great little tool, costs a few bucks but worth it IMO

gotta like the naming conventions these technology companies adapt these days :)

what size rims are on that white r34? they look like polished work meisters - beautiful!

Pretty sure they're 20's x 10.5 but not sure of the offset. I'm sure one of the WA guys knows....

That blue one is mint.

Do you have stand still pics of the white 34 with SLs... and more pics of the white 34 with meisters HOT...(front on if possible)

This is all I got, next time we catch up I'll get some more for you :thumbsup:

cw_10.jpg

cw_11.jpg

Which one is yours Craig?

Matt, I was driving at the time so no photos of mine! I've got a stocky MNP2 V-Spec, but it's nowhere near the pristine condition of the other cars!

Edit: actually first photo on previous page top right - it looks black though.

Edited by 32godzilla

Matt, I was driving at the time so no photos of mine! I've got a stocky MNP2 V-Spec, but it's nowhere near the pristine condition of the other cars!

Edit: actually first photo on previous page top right - it looks black though.

Give yourself and your 34 some credit man! Any other pics of yours?

Pretty sure they're 20's x 10.5 but not sure of the offset. I'm sure one of the WA guys knows....

This is all I got, next time we catch up I'll get some more for you :thumbsup:

cw_10.jpg

cw_11.jpg

Perfect offset. Love it. Incredible looking cars. :thumbsup:

Very nice Terry - glad to see you enjoying the new car.

Us westerners caught up again today, here's some pics from the day, we had a total of 8 x 34 GTRs including 4 x Nurs, 1 x V-Spec N1 and the rest V-Specs!! I'm hoping to get 12 x 34 GTRs together for the next one :thumbsup:

cw_01.jpg

cw_02.jpg

cw_03.jpg

cw_04.jpg

cw_05.jpg

cw_06.jpg

cw_07.jpg

cw_08.jpg

cw_09.jpg

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing.

Craig it's the old D34THROW 34 yeah??

It might be! It looks identical, but I recall the car having the plates [sCREAM] after Stef sold D34THROW,,

Edited by Huy

Yeah I did a little research myself and yes it does look very similar but I believe d34throw was a v-spec ii? Also the pics I saw showed red after market seats and gauges everywhere so unless Chris changed it back it's a different car. Huy and I will get the lowdown next time we see him. It certainly is a stunning example.