SAU Community

Skylines in England

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But hopefully they can drive better then me...:D

Wish i could say it wasnt a result of not having a clue :)

Oh and the fact that i knew someone was there with a camera so i was trying a little too hard to hang it out.

I didn't bring the video camera to England with me but I do have my digital camera at the ready!

Paul: I'll give you a call shortly about Thursday

2 Skylines, bloody gready bastard! :D

Blitzen (Paul): Thanks for a fab day! I took about 50 photos, I'll post some up here when I get back to aus and return to my broadband connection!

I got a ride in an R33 GTR and an R34 GTR. I WANT AN R34 GTR!! so damn nice! Brands Hatch was an awesome circuit, lot's of dips and stuff! A mad day all round!

;) :coffee:

glad you enjoyed yourself mate,shame the R34 ride couldnt have been a longer one!

At least you got to see Andre's full race spec R34,not many people get the privaledge as he lives next to the Nurburgring!

speak to you soon..............trying to catch up on my sleep.I'm off to Castle Combe race circuit tomorrow,to join in on the Japfest car show.New plates are on the car,and i've cleaned it again!!

laters............Paul.

• 1 year later...

Gidday I'm an aussie in the UK too! I miss my R33 - at least there's a few over here to look at. The importer down the road from me has a R33 gtst for sale for 4999 pounds. I don't like the look of the amount of rust the cars in the UK have though - most cars over 5 years old have rusted - out 'guards etc. Have been on the highway with a few friends - I wish the police the police in aussie were as leniant as they are over here! It's normal to do 90 - 100 mph on the highways here - that's in a sixty or seventy zone. You'd get carsturated doing that is Aus! Also went on a few autobarns in Germany - I'm very jealous!

Yep, 100 for sale to the public @ A$110,000 each! Though 110 cars were actually shipped over, 10 of them were used for testing and media relations etc...

I actually saw one the other day, well it had the Oz spec rear end etc so it could have been, was in mint condition too :D

are these auspec gtr's much different to jap? anyone got pics?

Quote"Please, oh please tell me where/how I can get an R33 sales brochure.

I will remember you in my will if you can help with this."

There are plenty of sales brochures for sale on e-bay-uk.

Have a look and see if they post worldwide,if not,send me the link and i'll see what i can do.Just look up Nissan Skyline and search under literature,i'm sure something will turn up. :P

yeah...i got the factory R33 and R34 sales brochure  in english from england

Pleeeeaaasssseee, can you tell me how/where to lay my hands on an R33 sales brochure????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Photocopy, CD, translated version, web address for download, back of an envelope - anything to help

Ta :)

So any Aussies in the UK at the moment...or any pommie folks in the UK hanging around this forum.

A friend and i hatched a plan for an assault on European race tracks last night...have to start planning and saving now as we only have 9 months