Wisemans Cruise!

Moanie

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone need a passenger? I have camera and can take pics too.. :) please? :)

I'll take you if you want to get into a car with a complete stranger hahaha

Also if your in/close to sydney :(

add me in! havent been to a cruise in ages

;) i haven't seen your 4 door in ages! its one of my favs! :( you going to be at show and shine this year so I can vote for you again? :D

wow... 54 cars including the maybes..

Glad you chose the Ibis carpark mooner :)

should be a big one.

woah! i thought the list was getting long! think most people will pike last minute, but I'LL be there so we're all set! LOL!!! :D

and werd for ibis! reckon i should post a map or something, or will people find it? :O

f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got my mates bday on the night before. im pretty sure ill still have alcohol in my system so im unsure if i make it. if i do make it (depending on how wasted i get) ill be going straight from wherever we crash to there so NO LAST MINUTE CHANGES PLEASEEE and no flash photography or loud noises.

Put me up as a maybe, i'm keen, but have to see how it is after I get back from the US..

when do you get back?

ive got my mates bday on the night before. im pretty sure ill still have alcohol in my system so im unsure if i make it. if i do make it (depending on how wasted i get) ill be going straight from wherever we crash to there so NO LAST MINUTE CHANGES PLEASEEE and no flash photography or loud noises.

lol!! this'll be interesting :ninja:

well. i cant go. i have to work. i got the sat off so i can sleep in after a night of crazeh drinking at wakefield lol

:happy:

guess i won't be able to drive within 100m of u then :P

Wellp, car should be ready anyday now. Just fixing up the dodgy work of the initial build at a drift workshop *curses at drifting* (no i didn't send it there). GONNA BE CLOSE