Moanie

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys

me n rick are meeting at northmead pancakes around 9ish, then cruz up to thornleigh, any westish liners wanna come n join us, more then welcome :cheers:

Albert, I was gonna take the easy (i.e. lazy) way out and use the M5 right from Abbott Rd in Seven Hills, but I might come and meet up with you guys in Northmead if it's easier.

i honestly think it will be both! imo, thrash if you want.. the consequences are on you! we all know is double demerits, and if you want to risk your licence be my guest! I know caine and I will be cruising :mellow:

I've NEVER been booked for anything other than fog lights (they were tinted blue) and the odd parking ticket, and I don't wanna start on a double-demerit weekend. Touch wood *taps forehead*... Cruising it is!

QUOTE(Dj albert @ 26 Jan 2007, 11:29 AM)

hey guys

me n rick are meeting at northmead pancakes around 9ish, then cruz up to thornleigh, any westish liners wanna come n join us, more then welcome

Hey albert ill meet you guys there aswell as im in greystanes :cheers:

she really doesnt love ryfag :P wasnt that his nickname when he was the old school member :D

Come say it to my face.

Don't be repeating jokes which are nothing to do with you in the first place.

And sorry Mona, I don't think I'll be able to make it, if I don't end up coming I'll give you a hug & kiss some other time. :D

Edited by d0p3y