SAU Community

O2 Sensor Replacements

Mr Void

OK guys, I know this has been talked about before and I've been searching the site for a couple hours now with only more confusion as a result...!

For a S1 Stagea, what 3wire replacement O2 sensor do I buy?

The sensor in there at the moment is marked;

A24-A21139 6ZO44

So I presume the 'A's mean it has an 18mm thread and the 'Z' indicates it's a Zirconia sensor.

One thread said it doesn't matter which I use as long as;

1, thread size is the same (although that thread was talking about skylines and 12mm threads)

2, it's a zirconia style sensor

3, the lead length is enough (but I'll probably have to cut and solder the stag plug on - so length can be made up there..)

So can anyone please give me (and anyone else who searches) a straight answer, whether it be an EA-EL ford sensor or whatever... cause some say they are all the same, some say not - one website I read said there were 0-1v sensors and 0.1-0.9v sensors but I'm not sure how to tell what I've got or need...

I don't even know if the one I have is factory or a replacement in the first place.? :(

Thanks in advanced :(

void

Edited by Mr Void

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=127517

Although the title says EL sensor into R32, it's the same for R33. Wiring info and part numbers are there too.

You may receive a better response if you post maintenance stuff in the General Maintenance folder :(

Cheers

Mark

Ahh, O.k., cheers..re the section, I chucked this in here cause I still get confused as to which R series use the equivalent parts etc..

Thanks guys

void