SAU Community

Cordia Turbo That Whoops Skylines

i wasnt bottled from anywhere from team 4 g, i left there on my accord.

This topic casts doubt on your claim:

Poll thread as to whether "King" cordia should be banned from T4G

As per usual, lies. Several moderators put it plainly in that thread that you were being treated very, very liniently. However, you did attempt to stay at the last minute:

Roger's attempt to capitalise on his "celebrity status"

I would encourage you to watch th video, as I past it here: Rogercordia "unmasked" video In it, you blatantly see[and hear] that he insults the entire forum. In the thread URL above, he outright threatens the T4G community, and I quote:

"well i hope youse choose the correct decision, cos if not"

I hope the appropriate actions are taken agaist him ahead of time, in lieu of both time and bandwidth being wasted.

Roger, I'll just say this and then continue with dumping hard data against you; taking on a VR4 is alright. Taking on an Evo is fine, at least they have 4 cylinders. A Skyline is another matter entirely; an aged R32 GTR with minimal modifications and a good driver will crush you around the flat track. IIRC there are several RH9-worthy cars on this site, and I can name at least ONE Skyline driver on these forums that came within a second of the late, great Brocky at the Maserati clubday last year[not you, Snowman :) ] And there may be faster, I'm pretty sure that there ARE faster drivers than that on these boards.

You're spewing in the wrong place boy. Either pony up, or shut up.

Edited by Sylent Whyte

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I presume you havent sat in a Cordia turbo brfore, well if not, its my cordia that you have to experience power in, cos the rest are crap, YOu literally have to find something to brace yourself with when sitting inside the car, i would gladly show you what real FWD power is all about.

My red cordia may have only 122kws but it whoops cars with over 200 kws easy, I know, its very hard to believe, lots of my followers cant beleive it.

one of the worst cars ever made i know i owned one hahaha

oversized exhaust housing laggy as fark

shit brakes

shit handling

shithouse gearboxes with colt style single linkage gearshift that jams

tiny power band 5000rpm to 5250 rpm lol

looks like a renault fuego hahaha :/

front seats are comfy :)

post-18947-1166716423.jpg

Edited by vr4sigma

As per usual, lies. Several moderators put it plainly in that thread that you were being treated very, very liniently. However, you did attempt to stay at the last minute:

I would encourage you to watch th video, as I past it here: Rogercordia "unmasked" video In it, you blatantly see[and hear] that he insults the entire forum. In the thread URL above, he outright threatens the T4G community, and I quote:

I hope the appropriate actions are taken agaist him ahead of time, in lieu of both time and bandwidth being wasted.

The lies and made up stuff about me on that forum stays in that forum, im not the one that posts up nonsense like they did constantly day after day, i left that forum b4 they banned me, they did that ban thing just to let me know that they banned me, well i left there, there was troublesome parties in there, some of them that couldnt hack what i have acheived, with my car and how ive done it.

i would pissed and jelous if i just spent 5000 bucks on mods and only for it to be whooped by a single cam cordia with only a bov, ic, and zorst system. Do you comprehend.

The lies and made up stuff about me on that forum stays in that forum, im not the one that posts up nonsense like they did constantly day after day, i left that forum b4 they banned me, they did that ban thing just to let me know that they banned me, well i left there, there was troublesome parties in there, some of them that couldnt hack what i have acheived, with my car and how ive done it.

i would pissed and jelous if i just spent 5000 bucks on mods and only for it to be whooped by a single cam cordia with only a bov, ic, and zorst system. Do you comprehend.

No, the "lies" happen to be hard information that is substantiated by every member of said forum. If in doubt, the admin in charge may contact the site owner of T4G and verify the conditions under which you were gven the sack. You tried to stay, as the evidence agaist you plainly shows, and failed.

Again, you are trying to discredit T4G and its member base.

However, I believe that the members of this forum will be able to draw their own, educated and well thought-through conclusion on the matter after viewing the links posted. Thanks for repeating the links but. Saves me the trouble. :) I'm also going to post your "street kills" videos, and showcase your self-centered, dangerous and quite simply irresponsible driving. Hopefully there will be an officer from the Sudney area reading this thread, and they will take the approporate measures against you.

The entire issue with that statement is, I have never run into a Cordia owner who'd taken their car onto the flat track. When I do see one, I'll let you know.* Also, it would be wise to note that many members of these forums have invested far more than that in thair cars. And the work carried out has been by some of the most reputable garages in the business. Are you trying to tell us that your work is superior to that of say, oh, CRD or Ice Performance? Or Racepace, or Chasers, MRT or Tech///Sport?

*In no way do I intend, with this sentance, to cast doubt on the technical or driving ability of Cordia owners, I am certain that there are some very developed Cordias out there with very good drivers in them. However, hits sentence stems from my very limited experience and so I apologise beforehand to any Cordia owner that takes part in sanctioned motorsport events.

Edited by Sylent Whyte

haha that video is farked gold !!!

i reckon roger is bin laiden , thats why he wont reveal his face

Edited by vr4sigma

No, the "lies" happen to be hard information that is substantiated by every member of said forum. If in doubt, the admin in charge may contact the site owner of T4G and verify the conditions under which you were gven the sack. You tried to stay, as the evidence agaist you plainly shows, and failed.

Again, you are trying to discredit T4G and its member base.

However, I believe that the members of this forum will be able to draw their own, educated and well thought-through conclusion on the matter after viewing the links posted. Thanks for repeating the links but. Saves me the trouble. :) I'm also going to post your "street kills" videos, and showcase your self-centered, dangerous and quite simply irresponsible driving. Hopefully there will be an officer from the Sudney area reading this thread, and they will take the approporate measures against you.

The entire issue with that statement is, I have never run into a Cordia owner who'd taken their car onto the flat track. When I do see one, I'll let you know. Also, it would be wise to note that many members of these forums have invested far more than that in thair cars. And the work carried out has been by some of the most reputable garages in the business. Are you trying to tell us that your work is superior to that of say, oh, CRD or Ice Performance? Or Racepace, or Chasers, MRT or Tech///Sport?

please some one post up the video of roger racing a VL turbo , he gets streched by 10 car lengths and then claims he won the race hahahaha , now thats gold :/

Roger,

wat is the secret of your many successes? How is it that you are managing to beat these faster more powerful vehicle's? Like your many followers, I feel that I too can learn much from your teachings. :/

Damien

the only thing roger beats is his penis :)

Edited by vr4sigma

please some one post up the video of roger racing a VL turbo , he gets streched by 10 car lengths and then claims he won the race hahahaha , now thats gold :)

Most videos can be found in THIS thread.

And another example of the kind of misleading information that Roger dished out on other forums:

Supposed severe accident involving his Cordia, which was later found to be false

the only thing roger beats is his penis :/

Ha ha fair call. :)

"YOu literally have to find something to brace yourself with when sitting inside the car, i would gladly show you what real FWD power is all about."

No prizes for guessin what Roger has found to brace himself with while sitting inside his car. Jst be careful not to get any on the seat Roger, apparently it stains and is difficult to get out!!

Edited by ShylineR33

Roger,

wat is the secret of your many successes? How is it that you are managing to beat these faster more powerful vehicle's? Like your many followers, I feel that I too can learn much from your teachings. :)

Damien

An intercooler/radiator conversion that NO OTHER cordia owner has attempted before, cos they know jack and are chicken shits to experiment with there cars.

An intercooler/radiator conversion that NO OTHER cordia owner has attempted before, cos they know jack and are chicken shits to experiment with there cars.

Ok.....Well i guess to get the big results, sometimes you gotta take big risks. Looks like u had the balls 2 try something that nobody else would, and killing the giants is your reward.. More power too ya little buddy.. :)

Damien

smoking all that crack has seriously f**ked up your brain :)

Edited by vr4sigma