SAU Community

Anyone Wanna Come Out Friday Night (tomorrow)

lilmike86

hey guys,

anyone interested in coming out to the city or valley tomorrow night? probably go out for a few drinks and some fun >_<

let me know

Mike

Edited by lilmike86

hey guys,

anyone interested in coming out to the city or valley tomorrow night? probably go out for a few drinks and some fun :P

let me know

Mike

I'm goin to a friends place in the valley after work for sauna and swim and dinner. we may be headin out after that.

cool, i'll prob just post my number up here if anyone is out and about near there and is bored.

0439 759 284

i get random people calling me all the time, so dont be worried bout being rude or whatever?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I get that impression already from various youtube vids whenever the I/O expanders are discussed. MCM, for example.
    • According to @acsplit apparently the forum is being migrated from one server to another so should be back up and running once the migration is done.
    • I thought I would share a few fun facts about Haltech products that I've learnt with their use that they don't share on their website. Haltech GPS speed - Extremely slow to react. It's fine for puttering around but I have no idea what speed I'm driving when in WOT due to the slow response time. This was always going to be temporary as I need mechanical wheel speed for eventual torque management, but it has just been bumped up a priority or two as it's a nuisance.  Haltech I/O Expander - You often hear the response time is slow due to canbus comms, but I could not find concrete evidence and Haltech makes no mention of it. We'll now I have it. I mentioned in an earlier post that I thought my WMI mechanical pressure switch was causing a delayed response from my AEM WMI Controller to my ECU. My WMI begins to operate at 11psi, but my ECU was only getting an "On" signal around 19psi. After removing the pressure switch, there was no change. Luckily I connected my WMI Controller directly to the ECU the morning of my Dyno tune and there was a large improvement. I get the "On" signal around 13-14psi now. These remote IO boxes should be marketed for only non-critical I/O.  
    • Best option. A cheaper option is a Xtreme Twin Plate, Organic Sprung Centre