SAU Community

Kangaroo Valley Cruise/picnic And Cricket Game

DANSR33

cmon guys why are we pulling out???? :(

I think it may have something to do with the expected temp for Sunday ? I think it's supposed to be high 30's. :)

I'm going to do everything I can to get the car sorted so we can come along though. It's a great drive into Kangaroo Valley from the rear entry ( that just doesn't sound right does it :( ) There's some nice twisty roads :D.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it may have something to do with the expected temp for Sunday ? I think it's supposed to be high 30's. :O

I'm going to do everything I can to get the car sorted so we can come along though. It's a great drive into Kangaroo Valley from the rear entry ( that just doesn't sound right does it :P ) There's some nice twisty roads :O.

Thats true the heat may well be an issue...

Did you guys want to postpone it????

Maybe we can still meet up and do an inner sydney cruise??? Maybe to a beach???

Let me know guys!!!! :)

Thats true the heat may well be an issue...

Did you guys want to postpone it????

Maybe we can still meet up and do an inner sydney cruise??? Maybe to a beach???

Let me know guys!!!! :(

yeh the heat is the only thing that is on my mind, its going to be like 40deg sun.

is 95c water temp anything to worry about??? on 40deg days thats what temp i get doing like 90km on the freeway.

but put me down as a maybe dan!

guys looks like I'll be just coming to the meet spot as its only 10 mins drive from me... I have things to do at mid-day so can't come cruising.

and if any1 is a detailer (can do buffing and a good job (cost is no problem)) at 2moro's meet, please come say hi as I need one urgently cose the car looks shit after 3 months abandonment!!! =((

Edited by Alien

Hey,

Well it is up to you guys what you do, I was in Penrith today and it was like a freakin furnace after you've been in the car with air con for like 2 hours, but can you let me know if you cancel because then I dont waste any petrol and wonder why no one shows up...

There is a river there you can swim in, nnot a glamourous a beach but its ok. Or if you feel like it take an extra 1/2 hour drive south and go to 7 mile beach at gerroa and take the coast road home...

Chessa

P.S. Can someone msg me when you get to say... Fitzroy Falls or something... then I know when to leave Nowra. Its 0421450044

Danny,

From the 300ZX forum, I have 1 definate attendie, Adrain, though Im under the impression he wont be bringing his ZX. Otherwise I had a few more showing interest but as per usual they pulled out last minute.

See you tomorrow bud.

I might be keen if it is still on but wont be able to stay for to long, will be my daugter I, my wife might have to do some work tomorrow. We will be coming from Nowra I might call Chessa in the morning to find out what is happening or I will check back here to see what is happening.

Ahh I had nearly forgotten about this. I had an appointment from today go over to tomorrow so I cant come Danny.

I will put some money in you account to cover the food cost.

Oh also the appointment involves MR 32 so he wont be coming either and I think AMY33 wont come because she was coming with us.

Yeh need to know asap as 2 cars leaving from canberra at around 9.

Guys we are still meeting at the agreed spot for those in sydney but its looking unlikely that the cruise will go ahead, mainly due to the expected 40c today....

Heaps of cars have pulled out too...

we may well head to the beach for those in sydney.

we'll decide at the meeting spot. :/