SAU Community

Widebody R32gtr For Trade

Hey guys

TRADE FOR GTR ONLY

im thinking bout trading my gtr,

for a non widebody as i am a bit over it now, also if i do end up trading it will be painted the colour of ur choice as the whole kit is getting pulled off and redone.

i have had the car for bout 2 years first owner in australia, serviced every 5000-7000km on penrite sin 5

there is a few small thing i have to get replace like front castor rod bushes, and get the suspension tuned as in get it checked outed make sure everythings at the same height ectt..

Here is the mods:

full vinyl retrim front and back, in black with red stitching front seats have gtr logo stitched on them.

carbon firbe bonnet with pins

Pivot speed monitor used to bypass 180km limit

HKS HyperMax coilovers (height and damper adjustable)

18x10 front with 265s tyres and 18x12 rear with 295 tyres

N1 style exhaust (rear muffler is stainless)

Aftermarket front pipes

blitz Pod filters

R32 GTSt steering wheel

FET full auto turbo timer

rear adjustable camber arms

NISMO 260kmh speedo

Front calipers have just been rebuilt, and rotars machined

oil relocater kit( not fitted)

stuart warner boost gauge

omori oil pressure gauge (not fitted)

hicas lock bar not fitted

there maybe a few more thing cant remember

also may include depending on car

2560r turbos

power fc

hks cam gears

the car is running 15psi and made 222kw

this kit along cost me $4200(BN sports blister kit), another $7200 to get it fitted and painted

so dont gimme ridiculous offers like a stock gtr.post-16324-1168499946.jpgpost-16324-1168499906.jpgpost-16324-1168499985.jpgpost-16324-1168500197.jpgpost-16324-1168500322.jpg

I like the Car and if your going to paint again do it millenium jade i really like this colour but cant bring my self to respray mine anythink other then Black.

Also may want to say what you think yours is worth so people have an idea what you are looking for in a trade. Ie your has 10k body kit mine has a 10k engine.