SAU Community

AutoSalon Photos/Comments

AndyMac

I thought it was to much interiors/stereo/paint job. Being a rather noobie i was looking for info and stands from manufaturers of perf parts etc, but found little...a bit dissapointing, and the wait was boring.

I thought it was to much interiors/stereo/paint job. Being a rather noobie i was looking for info and stands from manufaturers of perf parts etc, but found little...a bit dissapointing, and the wait was boring.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys u have one autostyle in your group, thats me but its not a skyline its a 180 .....most the guys , Domenic Russo the founder, Tim , etcetc have no time for the computer always at the shop preparing things or importing cars ..bla bla bla ...... there's your statment of ppl who work hard and acheive there dreams ......but if we go on a cruse ill C if i can get Dom or the guys too tag along .....i love the 32gtr so nice ...... but u have too wait for doms skyline its syko ... it was in zooms mag a few books ago yellow R32 GTR .....

I feel ya Mr ExA

I hate those ppl "judging a book by its cover"

I know this isn’t car related but i was reading in the paper on the weekend were a Indian couple got rejected from a high class restaurant in England as they planned to celebrate there anniversary dinner there but they obviously didn’t make a booking. Once the reception told them sorry we are booked out, they went and told there hotel staying at a five star hotel there reception called the restaurant and they were like sure send your client in?? when the hotels reception asked why did you reject them he stated that they always tell Asians and Indians that they are booked out cause they are fussy and always complain about the prices.... But the restaurant didn’t know the couple rocked up to the restaurant in there $100g merc and one of them are a doctor and the other is a lawyer and now they are taking legal action against the restaurant.

thats slack!! and prejudice and racist! oh well. I read in the hot4's mag that the chick from The Panel on 10 bought a white 300zx and others commented only drug dealers and pimps drive in those. And whats wrong with lebanese people!?!? Theyre not all bad and if u think that there all muslim and thats why there all bad and such Lebanon is originally a Catholic country!!

lol speaking of muslim, did u know that the women are always pissy cos they have so many kids but there circumcised (clitoris is removed) so they cant feel nething after having 10 kids!! lol that must reli suck, sorry i just had to say this

Originally posted by IvanINC

lol speaking of muslim, did u know that the women are always pissy cos they have so many kids but there circumcised (clitoris is removed) so they cant feel nething after having 10 kids!! lol that must reli suck, sorry i just had to say this

You rave on about being prejudice and racist then you yourself go and make a idiotic comment which is prejudiced against a religion!!!! So only Muslim Lebs are bad but the Christian onez are good??? Are you being serious? Wake up you moron and stop believing what you read in emails or hear on idiotic tv shows!

YOU ARE A MORON!