SAU Community

Willow Bank This Wednesday

drewecrome

Hey guys just wondering if there are many people goin to test n tune this wednesday , im gettin a few 500hp skylines together to have a rip down the track , wouldnt mine a few more cars goin out to see what others are runnin as i have not been out in a while . cheers guyz matt .

im trying to get my mates infinity twin turbo 200sx out cause he wants to run as well , that makes a good 500 on 10 pound

That sounds like a very interesting car! Would love to come but it looks like I will have no clutch that day!

im trying to get my mates infinity twin turbo 200sx out cause he wants to run as well , that makes a good 500 on 10 pound

I've seen this when it was a exotic getting the exhaust/plenum done, had a good look at it and it's very nice piece of work, might have to come out for a look and see all these skyline's run aswell.

for sure man yeah , the power is really weired in it , it wheel spins 3rd but its like it does it so easy and lazy it has so much more in it , yeah i wanna see wat he runs as well , he really just wants to see wat sort of mph he does , b4 he puts the full built infinity motor in . hope to see more out there

for sure man yeah , the power is really weired in it , it wheel spins 3rd but its like it does it so easy and lazy it has so much more in it , yeah i wanna see wat he runs as well , he really just wants to see wat sort of mph he does , b4 he puts the full built infinity motor in . hope to see more out there

id like to come watch some of the cars, I am missing the big hp days. You probably dont know who i am but you and I have raced before....hmmm to put it delicatley not at willowbank, im sure you can guess where. My old cars in teh pic below. I remember looking over your car and talking to you in the maccas carpark before the gateway..It was a while ago like a year or so, back when your car was calsonic blue. It went pretty hard...I saw you down the spit yesterday too lol, out of interest why'd you respray it?

gallery_8782_1554_59475.jpg

gallery_8782_1554_44394.jpg

Edited by 33NIZ