SAU Community

200sx S15 Bilstein, Whiteline, Eibach & Noltec Suspension

Sydneykid

Hey SK any pricing and availability of Whiteline adjustable poly bushes for correcting rear camber on an S15 (1 kit I assume is L & R)

As per the price list;

KCA347 Rear Camber Kit $127.00 (plus $5 freight)

If the rear is lower than 330 mm (centre of wheel to guard) then you will need 2 kits.

:( cheers ;)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the wrap Simon. For the S13 with RB25 I would go for the Track Kit, but I will specify some slightly different spring and damper rates. Nothing major, just a little tweak.

:D cheers :(

Sweet- I'd appreciate that :yes:

Let me know when it's available, :ermm:

Edited by Simonster

Sorry all, I have been out of action for 3 days, somebody gave me a nice little virus. So the PM inbox filled up, but it has been cleared now. So if you could n’t get a message though over the last couple of days please try again.

For those that did get a PM in before the overflow, please be patient I will get to them all sometime today (or tonight).

:laugh: Cheers :rant:

Hey SK, what parts are exactly needed to do a whole spring and shock kit? Just trying to grasp hold of the pricing. But to my knowledge, is it all the parts in the second table without a serial number on the left hand side of the spreadsheet?

Ie I currently have coilovers in the car, which im looking to swap for the package, so just working on the pricing.

Jason

Hey SK, what parts are exactly needed to do a whole spring and shock kit? Just trying to grasp hold of the pricing. But to my knowledge, is it all the parts in the second table without a serial number on the left hand side of the spreadsheet?

Ie I currently have coilovers in the car, which im looking to swap for the package, so just working on the pricing.

Jason

You got it Jason, plus the front strut top if you aren't going to use the ones you already have.

:happy: cheers :happy:

Let me get this right, so does this mean that for the Road and Track kit we only pay $1213.48???

I am confused... You can PM if you like, whatever makes it easier for you!

Cheers,

Theo

No Theo, that's the "SAU Discount", the next column to the right has what you pay, it's called "SAU Price".

:happy: Cheers :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sydneykid,

Just thought I'd say I'm eagerly awaiting the release of your s13 kits. I desperately want something to replace my current suspension (KYB Gear + HKS springs) which I believe is poorly matched as my car is very sketchy and unpredicatable under power over even just slightly uneven surfaces.

My car is a typical moderate-tune s13 : ~220rwkw, R32 GTR brakes, 5 stud.

Hi Sydneykid,

Just thought I'd say I'm eagerly awaiting the release of your s13 kits. I desperately want something to replace my current suspension (KYB Gear + HKS springs) which I believe is poorly matched as my car is very sketchy and unpredicatable under power over even just slightly uneven surfaces.

My car is a typical moderate-tune s13 : ~220rwkw, R32 GTR brakes, 5 stud.

Should be up this weekend, the last of the price confirmations is due tomorrow.

:pwned: cheers :pwned:

Hey Gary,

I too am keen for your S13 package, the 32 GTS-T is just fantastic which I've said previously :)

As a comparison, i took my 32 4door around QR a few weeks ago, didn't have a flat out go on the sprint track, but was at ~85-90% and working up slowly before the diff died. I was only 4 seconds off my RB25 powered Sil80 time of 60.7. 4door was keeping up with STI's Evo 9's and 996's in corners and under brakes...until power came into the equation.

Keep in mind the 32 is running standard boost 3 inch exh, rb74 pads, the killer SK suspension package and the same semi slick tyres as the Sil80-that's it. The Sil80 has ~330rwhp HKS suspension, whiteline bars, adjustable everything suspension wise and rb74s pad on the front and is ~200kg lighter than my 32.

That should give you an indication how good SK's suspension package is.

So Gary, what changes would need to be made for the extra weight of the RB25 in the S13??

Cheers

Simon

UPDATE

Went to QR on Saturday, took 1.2 seconds off previous time!@! Best is now a 63.6 on the sprint track....mods are as above.

Gary now only 2.8 seconds slower than my Sil80

GUYS YOU WILL BE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS SUSPENSION PACKAGE......I AM :P

Will definately be getting your track set-up for the Si80 now Gary as suggested :3some::spank:

Edited by Simonster

I've sorta found some strut tops.. so hopefully i'll be buying the road kit soon... just one quick question though, what is the height like? I mean, i'm assuming it's not adjustable at all, so how will it sit in terms of height compared to a stock suspension with the whiteline springs?

Gary, Id like to get a coilover kit later on, not now as im kinda poor due to switching jobs and starting on trainee salary, lol... How long will your group buy hold out for? Id like to get a set in a few months time :P

Jason

Hi Jason, you have some time yet to save up. Will be able to accept credit card payment from 1st May if that's any help.

:( Cheers :D