SAU Community

200sx S15 Bilstein, Whiteline, Eibach & Noltec Suspension

Sydneykid

so are these actually revalved by heasmans? (bilstein, sydney shocks)

or are these just off the shelf bilsteins that you selling people as an "engineered" kit?

because these are just products, out of a catlouge, for very expensive prices

and yes i am a dealer of all these products, and they are dear mate

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh look. Another idiot depriving a village somewhere.

So have you actually done any engineering on these sets? Or maybe just another backyard salesman pretending he has a massive advantage by being..... ooh wait, another scumbag salesman trying to make a buck without actually being of any benefit to our forums!!!! Who does the road testing on every set of Whiteline products???? NFI??? Think initials SK.

Maybe try first to be a positive contributor, get a trader rating and stop big-noting yourself mate. Maybe even post prices delivered to show you are serious. Or are you just another back shed dealer with no cred, no insurance, no floorspace, no warranty, and a cheap place to buy handbrake covers and crap wheels with shitty narrow rubber on them.

Pi55 off back to NS and Boost loosing fool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey mate

just want to get your opinon on sway bar set up

I have a 02 Nissan S15 it has GReddy Type S coil overs, Whiteline adjustable sway bars front and rear. Cusco Castor rods front and ISC rear camber and toe arms

The car is driven mostly on the road, 99% of the time.

however now that she is getting tuned I plan on taking her many of the drift practice nights that are held up here in QLD as well as a hill climb or two.

now I dont exactly plan on trying to dominate or really compete I'm just out there for a bit of fun,

Assuming I take your advice on the street settings

Front

Caster = 7 degrees positive (slightly more on the LHS to counter the drift to the gutter)

Camber = 1.25 to 1.5 degrees negative

Toe = Zero

Rear

Camber = 0.75 to 1.25 degrees negative

Toe = In 2 mm each side

I dont want to have to keep taking my car back and forth to Fulcrum getting them to change the set up every time I want to do anything with the car, are the street settings going to be ok for these events?

Or is it really a must to get them adjusted when I do these events.

Also for a S15 what setting do you recommend the sway bars be set up as? I have the three hole Whiteline blade adjustable items

James

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently suffering from out of stock on some springs, some alignment products and some shocks absorbers, which is holding up about 20 deliveries, some for over 6 weeks. So we haven't been taking new orders, it's not fair on the guys who are waiting on their stuff. Springs are gradually arriving, they are made in Europe, so delivery takes time. The bush production is getting back on stream after the amalgamation of the Noltec and Whiteline alignment products, the new combined range is called Whiteline Plus. Some are due this/next week. That leaves us with a few kits that will be waiting on selected Bilstein part numbers. I am on the suppliers case daily as many of the guys are, understandably, getting impatient and they send multiple PM's every day, this fills up the inbox faster than we can reply.

It's a temporary situation caused by a number of unrelated issues, once we are passed that we will take some new orders. The bonus is there are a number of new and improved products that we will be able to include in the various Group Buys.

Cheers

Gary

• 1 month later...

Hello from the US.

I am an experienced track addict / instructor with an S14 and desperate for a set up that performs better than the Tein HA's on have on the car now. I had a B&E suspension on my old track car and absolutely loved it. I joined this forum to get in touch with you to discuss the availabilty and options for my car. I have cash in hand and ready to make a deal.

Please reply to [email protected] so we can chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Much appreciated.

Jim Schumacher