SAU Community

1992 R32 Gts-t Type M, Modified [bne]

1992 R32 Nissan Skyline GTS-t M-Spec

approx 213000km

Recently had its major service at 197,000km, in which the following items were replaced:

* Clutch Slave Cylinder

* Timing Belt (Gates Racing)

* Idler and Tensioner bearings

* Water Pump

* Fuel Lines

* Fuel Filter

* Cam Seals

* Crank Seals

* All Belts

* Coolant Flushed

* Gearbox Oil (Redline Lightweight Shockproof)

* Differential Oil (Motul Gear300)

Has a reconditioned radiator with new end tanks (reconditioned approx 6 months ago)

Just replaced the rear rack ends and the rear steering arm balljoints

Front tie rod ends were replaced just after major service.

The car is serviced (spark plugs, oil filter, oil) every 5000km

Religiously looked after by conservative/mechanically sympathetic owner (i.e. car gets driven like your grandparents are driving)

The car made 171.3 rwkw on only 11psi boost

Car has run a 1:03:39 on the Sportsman circuit at Queensland Raceway

Car has run a 1:03:78 on the Sprint circuit at Queensland Raceway

These times were recorded with very little race experience, and i feel there is a lot more potential in the car with a 'good' driver. The car was also only running around 155rwkw at this stage.

Car is registered until July 2007

Exterior Mods:

* Nissan S14a Rims with GoodYear Revspec RS-02 Tyres, in 205/55/16 (tyres approx 50% remaining)

and

* Nissan R32 GTS-t Rims with Bridgestone RE55s (SR Compound) Tyres, in 225/50/16 (approx 70% remaining)

* Rear Wing Removed, and Boot Welded Up/Resprayed

* R32 GTR or GTS-t Type M Sideskirts and Rear Pods

* R32 GTR Front Grille

* R32 GTR Aluminium Bonnet

Interior:

* Nismo Leather Gearknob

* New Leather Gearstick and Handbrake Boots

* R32 GTR Steering wheel

* R32 GTR Drivers Seat

* Autometer Boost Gauge

* Impakt's NissanDataScan Consult Interface

* GReddy Turbo Timer

ICE:

* Pioneer DEH-P4650MP Head Unit (With Remote Control)

* Blaupunkt 200w 6.5" Splits in the rear

Suspension & Braking:

* Kings 'Lows' Springs front and rear (Fitted 26/07/2005)

* Bilstein Shocks front and rear (as above)

* Flying Performance Front Strut Brace

* Generic Rear Strut Brace

* Whiteline 24mm Front and 22mm Rear, Blade Ajustable swaybars

* Whiteline Adjustable Front Camber Bushes (Fitted 26/07/2005)

* Whiteline Adjustable Front Castor Bushes (as above)

* Whiteline Adjustable Rear Camber Bushes (as above)

* Whiteline Subframe Lock and Align Kit (as above)

* Custom made Hicas Lock Bar

* Ferodo DS2500 brake pads front and rear (only a couple of months old - barely worn)

* DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors on the front

* Machined standard Rotors on the rear

* Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid

Engine:

* Flying Performance 3" Front/Dump Pipe Combo

* 3" High-Flow Cat

* 3" Kakimoto Catback Exhaust (extremely quiet)

* K&N Pod Filter

* Custom Heat Shield for Pod Filter

* Heavy Duty Clutch of Unknown Origin

* RB25 Turbo with RB20 Actuator (increases base boost)

* R34 GTT Sidemount Intercooler with Custom Piping

* GATES Racing strengthened Timing Belt

* D2 Fuel Pressure Regulator

* Walbro 255 Litre/Hour Fuel Pump

* GReddy Type S Plumbback BOV

* TurboTech Boost Controller set to 11psi

* Remapped ECU Chip mapped by DrDrift

There's probably a heap of things i've left out, but i can't think of any more at the moment...

if you have any questions, feel free to post them here, and i'll do my best to answer them for you! smile.gif

Here are some pictures of the car from 27.08.2006 (Still looks the same)

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg

picture3.jpg

picture4.jpg

picture5.jpg

picture6.jpg

as you can see, the car is well looked after, and is probably one of the cleanest around...

and some of the dyno chart:

dyno001.jpg

dyno002.jpg

PRICE DROP! NOW $15200 ONO

Car is located in Brisbane

You say:

Religiously looked after by conservative/mechanically sympathetic owner (i.e. car gets driven like your grandparents are driving)

Then you also go on to say:

Car has run a 1:03:39 on the Sportsman circuit at Queensland Raceway

Car has run a 1:03:78 on the Sprint circuit at Queensland Raceway

Discuss.

Lol.. A track day doesn't = a dead car.. I'd be trusting this guy more than say (person B) e.g. some other guy who says he's never been to the track, has few if any service records and claims a bunch of things about how it's babied around. Because person B's car has most likely been thrashed on the street.

There's a difference.. This guy probably changes the oil before and after his track day (maybe) where as Person B thrashes his car most of the week and does bugger all to his car..

Just my 2 cents.

Lol.. A track day doesn't = a dead car.. I'd be trusting this guy more than say (person B) e.g. some other guy who says he's never been to the track, has few if any service records and claims a bunch of things about how it's babied around. Because person B's car has most likely been thrashed on the street.

There's a difference.. This guy probably changes the oil before and after his track day (maybe) where as Person B thrashes his car most of the week and does bugger all to his car..

Just my 2 cents.

exactly...

i don't thrash my car on the street, i usually bleed/change brake fluid, engine oil, oil filter, gearbox oil, diff oil, spark plugs etc after a track day, as well as doing an engine oil change beforehand (and i use good quality oils for all of these). When i drive the car on the street, i always warm it up before it sees boost (i.e. it doesn't see boost for the first 10 minutes of driving) and also warm it down for the last few minutes before i stop the car. At the track i warm the brakes, gearbox, diff up and down before and after use. Gearchanges are not hurried and i don't slam it into/crunch gears, as well as rev-matching on downchange (less stress on the gearbox)

There's a big difference between driving a car hard on the track and 'thrashing' the car on the street.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It actually used to have a full GTR kit on it (front bar and spoiler), but with the old suspension, one point of the GTR front bar was 2mm too low, and i got defected for that.... so instead of spending $$$$ on the suspension at that time (i spent it later on though :)) i put on the front bar that you see in the photos to clear the defect.

• 2 weeks later...

mate the kilometres travelled on this car are no more (actually, probably less) than 99% of R32's and R33's out there that claim to have '80,000km' or '100,000km' on the clock... only difference is, mine is showing the real reading, not like all the dodgey wound back crap out there...

and also, as said in the Ad, i am slightly negotiable, but i'm not going to let it go for something stupid like 11 or 12k like all the dreamers out there expect

mate the kilometres travelled on this car are no more (actually, probably less) than 99% of R32's and R33's out there that claim to have '80,000km' or '100,000km' on the clock... only difference is, mine is showing the real reading, not like all the dodgey wound back crap out there...

and also, as said in the Ad, i am slightly negotiable, but i'm not going to let it go for something stupid like 11 or 12k like all the dreamers out there expect

Couldn't agree with you more! Anyone who believes a 15 year old Skyline has 80000km is an idiot. Goodluck with the sale, looks clean and genuine :whistling: