SAU Community

Ecu Reset

Dee 33

Hey guys.

Is it possible that my Wolf3dv4 could have reset itself being without power for 2 months?

I have just managed to get my engine running again which was not working for a while but it's running very rough and won't accelerate. I know for sure that at least one of the coils is busted but I didn't think that a missing coil would have such a drastic effect.

Cheers.

Hey guys.

Is it possible that my Wolf3dv4 could have reset itself being without power for 2 months?

I have just managed to get my engine running again which was not working for a while but it's running very rough and won't accelerate. I know for sure that at least one of the coils is busted but I didn't think that a missing coil would have such a drastic effect.

Cheers.

Not familiar with the Wolf, but the standard way to reset other ECUs is to remove power.

I'd replace the coil and check the tune before I got too worried about other stuff.

Thanks guys. I'm guessing it's the dead coil and my plugs which were covered in oil which had made it's way into the cylinders (car upside down). I'll replace the coil and the plugs and hopefully she runs smooth. If so, she's ready to be sold :laugh: