SAU Community

K, I'm Back.

doxximus

old shitty 400R front bar and replacing with a gtst type m bar, getting rid of the gtr rear spoiler and throwing on those low "stealth" type dealies. I'm gonna look so hot in that shit when it's all done.

really though, car is getting a bit more clean now, more simple looking, once i get some handling issues sorted i will be coming onto cruises for reals ;)

You've been warned.

lol - Where YOU been :(

you know, here and there. well here really, been busy at work, organising wedding stuff, looking for a house, planning honeymoon, all that kind of jazz, or blues, depending on your perspective.

That, and also i got sad every time the government sent me warnings for not doing the tax return shit or whatever it is for SAUVIC and having to call them up everytime and saying i'm not the one they want, and i felt i needed to get involved again ;)

One of these posts comes up every 3 months or so doesnt it? ;)

yes, yes it does :( i'll be a good boy this time though. i've grown another 4 feet in the time i've been away. no shit, i'm huge now. actually i'm lying, if anything i've put a bit of weight on, like a kilo or something.

f**k this shit charcoal chicken :)

you know, here and there. well here really, been busy at work, organising wedding stuff, looking for a house, planning honeymoon, all that kind of jazz, or blues, depending on your perspective.

What he means by that, is "I've been in the land of WOW"

Once an addict, always an addict. :iluvff:

That, and also i got sad every time the government sent me warnings for not doing the tax return shit or whatever it is for SAUVIC and having to call them up everytime and saying i'm not the one they want, and i felt i needed to get involved again :laugh:

Yeah one day they might work it out.....muppets! EVERY time I call them it's someone new. Anyhow I'll be in your shoes next month. Off the committee >_<