SAU Community

Dyno Competition Sunday 18th

grandmasterb

Interesting. I have one of the lambda readout things i am installing, i will see how accurate the tune is VS that.

I think i might have done somethign to my car over teh weekend, boost is a bit loower then normal and so forth

yeah well, it still pulls liek a freight train, but on B4 setting on the gizzmo, i could get 14 psi no worries, not only 12. The boost seams funny, but car still starts and runs and so forth all thesame, pulls great, but strange, not thesame.

I just hope when i did fang it in the hot weather i didn't dameg it. Also could be teh fuel, as i only got 250 kms out of 55 liters, driving like a grandma. No idea

Dyno Day was great! Car pulled 266.2rwkw and 676nm of torque atw. Also found out from sam that my car is fu*ckin lean in the top revs that has pissed me off cause someone said that it was tuned really rich! Other than that good day. Now to find somone to tune my car!

Congratulations on your run!! was a shame i didnt get there early enough to see it :P would have been great!

Ran mine With only pods and Exhaust managed a measly 227.6RWKW 792FtLb Torque with more dollars spent hoping for double next time :laugh: