SAU Community

Perfect Gift For The Special Person - Too good for the classifieds

Nismo_Boy

85URK, Might give it a miss mate. And I’ll pass on your clipper trade. I offer no warranty, sold in “as is” condition.

Can i ask do they work well in the car??? I mean can you sit in the driver seat and hold the steering wheel and cut at the same time...??? Pics???

You can if you have talent like me.

Lexus012.jpg

have you still got receipts for them? Do they cut toe nails too? Proof??

They do cut toe nails if you have girly emo nails like me. If you’re a lumber jack from the woods, with man like feet and hooves for nails, I don’t think these will cut the mustard.

Lexus013.jpg

How much pressure has to be exerted onto the clippers before said clip?

Not sure Aaron, I’m willing to have the pressure checked at buyers expense.

So josh sends me the link to this thread at 10.38pm and im all like "this is just gonna be a link to the Sunshine Coast chat Post Thread and its gonna all suck uno?"

and it turn out to be really funny.

f**k.

I’m glad I made you laugh Sam, however this is a genuine sale. Not a laughing matter.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am interested ill trade my GTR with cash adjustment myway. $19,994.95 to be exact..

could i see a pic of them working under water. perhaps in a pool as...

"i enjoy trimming my bits underwater. as it makes them all soft."

also any accident damage.. im concerned about buying a lemon. i want to be able to clip freely for years to come. ill pick it up at the tuesday night dinner. if its at cactus jacks next.. :P

They work really well in water. I often use these in the shower to soften my the nail too. Some minor surface rust only, these are a genuine one owner clipper. I’m a Real Estate agent, so you can trust me. I may be interest in a trade even though this is a genuine reason for sale seeing I’m going overseas.. Will your GTR be at the dyno day for inspection?

Lexus015.jpg

series 1 or 2 ?

Do these come with eye protection?

Have witnessed some nasty nail-related accidents when no eye protection worn. Is there any optional insurance for said nail-related injuries??

I can supply the eye protection in the photo below for an extra negotiated price. I can’t offer any form of insurance for legal reasons.

Lexus016.jpg

I see you have removed all the mods from the clippers.

Have the clippers seen any track work on the toes circuit, or only ever used for street (finger nails) use?

Only street finger nail use, genuine non molested model.

Must say do the work with a fresh coat of paint? Or been left in Sulfuric acid for 3 minutes, im worried i might know them in one of these tins that i have laying around, i need insurance that they'll still work. Oh how would i go about insuring these unique pair of clippers

Just clippers offer insurance. I am prepared to bring these to the dyno day this weekend for potential buyers to view they work. NO TEST POLITS, I’ll have to take a deposit before anyone can take them for a spin.

Can you PM me the CIN number, I want to run it through FAST to verify build date and factory options.

Pm sent.

im very keen swap u my r34 and jzx chaser?? .. plus some cash ur way ? do you have the original box or wrapping? is this one owner ?

Let me know via Pm serious buyer :P

Genuine one owner, unfortunately I lost the box and wrapping. I’d consider a trade.

swap you one sexpo ticket, valid free entry on the thursday!

Sorry if it was for Saturday you Sir would have a deal!

i've spoted this around brissi before on very sexy peice of machinery...

Give me a way next time!!!

Is this prized item left or right handed.

Right handed.

How many clips has it done?

Genuine 89,000

I have very thick nails, both toe and finger... Will this item be able to cleanly cut through said nails.

Also, I notice there is some rust on your product. I assume this is only surface rust, and not structural? And a quick tetanus jab would sort out any problems that may happy if skin not just nail was cut.

Also! Does it come with instructions?

No instructions Dave, but I can run through the use before hand. As stated IN THE FIRST POST! Its just surface rust. If need be, and tetanus would help any problems if something arose.

If your nails are a bit thicker then normal, this clippers would maybe need a quick sharpen.

Someone asked about painted nails???

Can these work with painted nails???

Please use a proper female nail polish, no cheap arse spray paint from the garage either...

edit: After descussions with Josh about nail polish (i can believe we discussed nail polish) anyway after discussions with Josh im permiting him to use spray paint from the garage as this way we will get results tonight... :P

Someone asked about painted nails???

Can these work with painted nails???

Please use a proper female nail polish, no cheap arse spray paint from the garage either...

edit: After descussions with Josh about nail polish (i can believe we discussed nail polish) anyway after discussions with Josh im permiting him to use spray paint from the garage as this way we will get results tonight... :P

I only “nikko” some of my nails for the weekends, when my emo friends and I hit the town. As shown below, my thumb nail nikko’d ready for a quick clipping.

Lexus017.jpg

These seem like an okay piece of machienery you have here, but i wonder if not only will they cut through nail polish, but will they cut through acrilic nails, these are extremely hard to get off...care for a demonstration.

If this is to the buyers money for this demonstration to be done, i am no longer interested.

Another thing, what sort of oil should i use on this Black and Gold oil? Or The API CJ-4 Shell lubricant used for heavy vehicles?

Would you be prepaired to swap for a larger pair of clippers? I was given a pair of larger clippers as an unwanted gift. They would be perfect for big toe nails.

And by any chance do you have a left hand side cefiro air vent surround?

I unfortunately don’t have big toe nails, however I may swap as I could have a buyer wanting a larger pair of clippers.

And no, no vents. By any chance do you have a 1uzfe AFM?

can you organise a group buy?

i am in the nail clipper business and need a new supplier...

www.clipyournailsandshit.com.au

Sorry warren, I only have the one pair. Maybe we can talk business on setting up that new supplier though.

How about a swap for a big screen plazma tv.

Is it a plasonic one?

ahaha this is still going..

sorry monopoly man.. my GTR wont be at the dyno day well not running up.. may come and watch.. wats the link again?...

if only it wernt saturday

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=147210

You claim they have done a genuine 89,000 clips but wear and tear tells me that they have done lots more......how do you explain this?????

I daily drive these clippers. And they often reside in the shower, thus left in moister.

LIES LIES ITS ALL LIES.. the seller is a cheat HE WILL RIP YOU OFF.. i took these for a test clip and found major wear on the blades.. and shaft play with the file extention... buyer beware..

ahahah :wave:

Please Mark, I’m just trying to sell my item.

These seem like an okay piece of machienery you have here, but i wonder if not only will they cut through nail polish, but will they cut through acrilic nails, these are extremely hard to get off...care for a demonstration.

If this is to the buyers money for this demonstration to be done, i am no longer interested.

Another thing, what sort of oil should i use on this Black and Gold oil? Or The API CJ-4 Shell lubricant used for heavy vehicles?

Also i was thinking to make an offer for 5 dollars, you pay freight

Even though Emo is one step before becoming a transexual, I unfortunately do not have acrylic nails as of yet. So I’m un able to demonstraight right these in action.

That offer is a tad low, sorry.

How many months rego do they come with?

3 months. I would prefer if buyer sourced his or her own clipper worthy certificate

Edited by Nismo_Boy

Can you remove the three parts and take picks if the pin in the middle, if it has 89k geniunie clips then the underside of the pin will show it.

Also the CIN number showed me that it cam stock with one of those gay chains that look like a small ball bearing with a bit of wire in between like this:

5_big.gif

Do you still have it? Or was it removed for compliace?