SAU Community

Autosalon - Sydney - Sau

NSA11N

Oh also would there be a chance that a pre-salon meeting could happen

before the show. So that we can meet and greet each other (for those who havn't yet)

and plan out whats happening regarding the autosalon.

What do u's think?

If not its all good.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, yes i have.

Faxed & payed today... :)

Btw, looks like its going to be alot of fun with this

turn out.

Oh also would there be a chance that a pre-salon meeting could happen

before the show. So that we can meet and greet each other (for those who havn't yet)

and plan out whats happening regarding the autosalon.

What do u's think?

If not its all good.

Awesome :P

Yeah its going to be great....

Well I guess we might have another meeting might be a bit hard and I cant make it to anything this weekend :P ...but you will see everyone at set up Friday night

hey paul any news on what times we have to be there? also how we go for the dyno run any news?

Filo34 ur car is sick looking forward to seeing it at the show.

We should plan an early meet and rock up at the same time as during move in its very long and

can have errors with the paperwork & cars, positioning & club display areas. Also dyno run is usually at a random

time, one of the crew members will come to us and as if any one has sign up for dyno and will let us know

when it is our turn or if its our turn. They do it by singles and groups (clubs) basis.

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing your car as well as others.

This will be a great time, i reckon.

All,

I have a work off site meeting and I am unsure what time I can get off at this point. Worst outcome, I get there after 5 and have to line up with the masses.

P.S. There is a car cleaning day at my house the weekend before, post up here if you want to join in.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=165180

Thanks

So we are arriving on the friday right? From 2pm did I hear? Til when?

Hi :nyaanyaa: - ill be there no later than 1.30pm - gets VERY hectic as the afternoon wears on - if 2004 auto salon was anything to go on it takes ages to get everyone inside then plenty more time to arrange ALL the cars in the best order & to set up flooring / banners / tv's / barriers etc etc etc - dont expect to get out till later in the evening 8-9-10ish ?? - fun -fun -fun - :domokun: - i think if people cant get there till later (like 5ish) theyll just have to get in when they can - we can start arranging an order as the first entrants turn up & slot the late comers in where appropriate or shuffle things about accordingly when everyones inside - but if most of us can be ready to go in together earlier like 2ish that would be best - see you all there - its going to be great - cheers malcolm :worship:

Edited by malcolm

Can i shotgun/take a corner as im trying to sell my car would like it if its at its best

view. But if not its cool.

We have a layout sorted out already

But will be discussed at set up I pretty sure the R34 were at one of the ends anyway

We have a layout sorted out already

But will be discussed at set up I pretty sure the R34 were at one of the ends anyway

....if i may be so bold !! - shouldnt the best car(s) get the most prominant spot(s).....heheheheheh !! :D - sorry couldnt help myself :thumbsup: - & if i may be extra bold - the idea of this display is simply that - a display ! - not too sure if treating it as a used car lot is in the best interests of the display - we should ALL work together in providing the paying public with the best visual display that we can - im sure that that will become apparent when we're setting up - cant wait - see you all there - malcolm :domokun:

Edited by malcolm

Yer that was discussed was R32-33-34 order with Two nice R32 GTRs on one end and the Two R34s on the other with the R33 in the middle. somethink like malcom car in the middle to draw the crowd around our display. but who know im sure you will change it on the day.

...in the middle MALCOLM middle the in...

- BRILLIANT !! :P

- theres every chance we'll stick to what was discussed at the meeting & every chance that we wont - im trusting that we''ll all get incredibly "creative" on fri. night & whatever happens will be "AMAZING" - that im sure of - yes a stagea would be good !! - & a DR30 & an R31 !! - anyone ?? :(

Edited by malcolm

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Just checking; you are buying an aftermarket headlight for your V35, and the new headlight comes with a daylight running light that you want to wire in? You have the option of just not wiring the DRL in, and the new headlight will work like the old. If you want the DRL to work you will have to wire it in on the car as it wasn't delivered with one. Best way is to add a Normally Closed or Changeover relay in the car, and wire: 87a to both DRL power wires 30 to a fused ignition power source 86 to earth 85 tap into the power wire that goes to the low beam headlight Note, you cannot use the much more common Normally Open relay for this, you need the DRL to turn off when the headlight is on and vice versa.
    • Hi i do buy a aftermarket headlight on ebay. For v35 skyline coupe. I know that its a plug and play and just use the old low beam light and balast from old headlight. But my problem is i dnt have knowlage on car and electrical thing. And the head light getnon ebay is the wire for halo ring light is not connected. I talk to the seller and he said that. What white and black wire for halo robg light is need to connect to RDL. Running day light. Anyone here can tell me how to connect it to Rdl? Which wire is yhe RDL?
    • Hey Kaz, Unfortunately I am not at home currently and wont be for a few more months so I do not have access to my files or CAD. And at this point I prefer to keep the files to myself as I want to potentially make a few more pairs and see if they will sell within the EU before openly marketing them. But the way it's shaped and how small it is, I don't think you can fit both an indicator and a fog light onto the same surround, unless they were very small LED-type clusters.
    • I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t