SAU Community

Autosalon - Sydney - Sau

NSA11N

I should be able to pick you up in the morning, Paul. Will talk to you tonight about it. Don't forget the car seat (if required) for Bailey, I don't have one here at the moment.

Thanks man, I have a little booster seat goes into any car.

Thanks

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries, Paul.

Oh, has anyone printed off membership forms? I've got no ink left for my printer...

Yep, I have heaps! *hugs massive work printer thingie*

Re business cards - they are banned.

What the!

Not even just sitting there on the table...dont have to hand them out

I will be there at about 3-4pm, see you all then. The TV is in the car.

Great!!

HELP!

I will need a lift back to Castle Hill tonight, can anyone help?

Also my wife has a dentist appointment at 9.30 on Sat morning, can some some fly by my house at Castle Hill to pick up me and my little boy on the way to Homebush?

Thanks in advance.

We can help out also if you need it :P

But will discuss and work it out tonite >_<

Look guys,

I can not approve leads on site.

I already have done 1 power lead which is about 15-20m long and 1 powerboard that has 6 outlets.

If I can get them tonight off you and you can do with the one I have already approved I can bring the others back on sat morning.

Ok I will bring a lead and board

Hey guys, the turn out was great and the display looks good.

Hands down for Paul MADGTR (Oz GTRO2V) with he's car

on the dyno today :D .... a crazy 300kw on all fours. Top stuff.

Also with Abo Bob's R34. Great stuff. :pwned:

Duncan..... damn! :P that car is total'd but looks great with us in the SAU stand.

Anyways im at home now, as im dead tired...as. It was a big day.

Cya's all tomorrow again.... :P

Edited by FILO34

MADGTR got 300awkw :pwned:

Abo's R34 managed an amazing 260+ i believe

Charlie's R32 managed 0awkw cause he pulled out at the last second

Victor's R34 i didn't get a chance to see as i was trying to park but i think i heard a 168 or something.

but best of all . . . my car managed an astonishing 157rwkw :D i've lost 20rwkw from a couple of weeks ago (many thanks to the factory ecu). so officially tomorrow i will place a donation box outside my car for the "lets help buy Nic a PwrFC charity". if you donate Paul will do a lil dance for you

In other skylines a race bred 32 managed 850awhp, was about 620 something kw with NOS. i think the highest figure was a supra with close to 660rwkw. lowest was a suzi swift with 63fwkw.

****EDIT**** ALBERT!!! sorry sorry sorry, my bad atleast now i know it!

MADGTR got 300awkw :)

Victor's R34 i didn't get a chance to see as i was trying to park but i think i heard a 168 or something.

but best of all . . . my car managed an astonishing 157rwkw :( i've lost 20rwkw from a couple of weeks ago (many thanks to the factory ecu). so officially tomorrow i will place a donation box outside my car for the "lets help buy Nic a PwrFC charity". if you donate Paul will do a lil dance for you

In other skylines a race bred 32 managed 850awhp, was about 620 something kw with NOS. i think the highest figure was a supra with close to 660rwkw. lowest was a suzi swift with 63fwkw.

Victor? wooo got a new nick hahah!!

mmmm...got 165, dont think was accurate.. but was a good run, and yeah luck last :) :)

just got home going out to city getting pissed now!!!

see yous all tomrw!!!

Well thankyou to all those who managed to come today and I reckon the guys have put together a good display with almost a zero budget.

Fingers crossed charlie is getting his mechanic out tomorrow morning and if gets the ok from him it will be doing the dyno run and will hope to win the all wheel drive trophy.

Thats it for me and NICSR33 information is right on the mark with those figure readouts.

See you lot tomorrow.

MADGTR got 300awkw :)

I should be on the dyno tomorrow, but only running off the wastegate boost pressure as it isn't tuned for more.

Well thankyou to all those who managed to come today and I reckon the guys have put together a good display with almost a zero budget.

Fingers crossed charlie is getting his mechanic out tomorrow morning and if gets the ok from him it will be doing the dyno run and will hope to win the all wheel drive trophy.

Thats it for me and NICSR33 information is right on the mark with those figure readouts.

See you lot tomorrow.

I have little chance of taking out any trophies as there is a certain yellow R32 that made 850HP today, with the "big hitters" coming out to play tomorrow at 2pm.

But it will be interesting :(

Well done to everyone that was there and helped, especially those that got straight into cleaning my car inside out before the turbos had stopped spinning :) Thanks again guys.

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better :)

Edited by NXTIME

I should be on the dyno tomorrow, but only running off the wastegate boost pressure.

I have little chance of taking out any trophies as there is a certain yellow R32 that made 850Hp today, with the "big hitters" coming out to play tomorrow at 2pm.

But it will be interesting :)

Well done to everyone that was there and helped, especially those that got straight into cleaning my car inside out before the BB turbos had stopped spinning :( Thanks again guys.

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better :)

charli any idea of what time ull be running? want to be there for it

Yes it was a good day, after the 600+ phattgtr had a run the interest in the SAU stand doubled. The cars all looked great and we had alot of lookers considering there was not one piece of custom paint or chrome to be seen.

All I can say is a good car is good car even without all the Bling Bling

those dynos readouts you need to add a extra 15kw to get the true figure

Uhhhhmmmm im not sure how to break this news but the dyno is exactly on the money.

My car showed 298.9 on croydons dyno and 300 on the AS one.

On Thursday I run 310 at the rears at the UAS dyno and backed it up with a first run of 288 at all 4 on the AS one.

My opinion its a close as it gets

Yes it was a good day, after the 600+ phattgtr had a run the interest in the SAU stand doubled. The cars all looked great and we had alot of lookers considering there was not one piece of custom paint or chrome to be seen.

All I can say is a good car is good car even without all the Bling Bling

I had a little bling.... paint. :D

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The housing it self made minimum differences, while the exhaust manifold made a difference. 6 Boost T3 divided will do fine. ATR43SS3ProR model in T3 .82 rear (TS optional) from March 25th will be more then capable of 450whp with excellent response.   
    • The boy crashed his Patrol a while ago, so he is now driving his mum's ASX and she is driving my Honda I initially said he could have the Honda to drive around (he's a good kid currently training at the police academy), but, his mum was quick in saying that he "will" take the ASX and she will take the Honda, he was a bit upset with that, he rates the manual Honda more than the automatic ASX (mums taxi), and I'm getting the feeling she enjoys thrashing the manual Honda around In other news, I'm looking at a MX5 NB series 2 on Saturday  I always loved my NB series 1, but after stripping it down because I'm a idiot it wasn't fun cruising or driving around daily, and Jackie refused to drive it, which was an issue if we went out, because her refusing to drive it meant I lost my designated driver if we went to a party, or dinner, or...... basically anywhere where I could get a glow on Yes yes, I may need a new job if I decide to buy https://www.seek.com.au/apprentice-hairdresser-jobs/in-All-Sydney-NSW Plus giving the Honda to the boy, which is my cunning plan, will give me enough wifey type credits to turn up in another car Meh
    • Yeah I've just been checking it out on GTR registry and its the emerald green pearl (DS0) and only 610 made for S1 RS-Four V (if i'm understanding correctly) so I feel obliged to restore the paint to as close to original as possible!
    • Thankyou, sir! Yeah I'm having a lot of fun rewiring bits of the car. I used to dislike wiring a lot before, I dont like it any more but it is getting easier