SAU Community

Help With Safc2 Install [gold Coast]

Strik3r

Hey, I'm looking for someone to help me install my SAFC2... i have a fair idea of what im doing, but im still a little nervous about cutting into my ECU wires. I'm happy to bring along a carton / bottle of your favourite drink (as long as you don't mind cracking a couple open while we do it :wave:. should only take an hour or so from what i've been told. I don't really have many tools of my own, but i did go and buy a terminal junction or whatever its called from Jaycar to house the connections in so they have some protection. I live on the Gold Coast so if there's anyone local (or even not so local, i don't mind driving) the help would be muchly appreciated. feel free to post here or send me a pm.

cheers

Hey, I'm looking for someone to help me install my SAFC2... i have a fair idea of what im doing, but im still a little nervous about cutting into my ECU wires. I'm happy to bring along a carton / bottle of your favourite drink (as long as you don't mind cracking a couple open while we do it :wave:. should only take an hour or so from what i've been told. I don't really have many tools of my own, but i did go and buy a terminal junction or whatever its called from Jaycar to house the connections in so they have some protection. I live on the Gold Coast so if there's anyone local (or even not so local, i don't mind driving) the help would be muchly appreciated. feel free to post here or send me a pm.

cheers

where abouts are you at? I installed mine in my past 33....really easy, i'd happily lend you a hand. Im in Varsity Lakes.

that is a strange coincidence as im in Varsity Lakes as well :laugh: on Montville ct just off Varsity pde. Would really appreciate the help :) Do you have any free time in the next week ? and more importantly, whats your favourite drink ? :)

that is a strange coincidence as im in Varsity Lakes as well :laugh: on Montville ct just off Varsity pde. Would really appreciate the help :) Do you have any free time in the next week ? and more importantly, whats your favourite drink ? :)

i'm at central park off university dr. My fav drinks are corona's but I really don't mind. If you pm me your number we can discuss further, i should have some spare time sometime this week or weekend.

Im in Varsity too :happy:

lol someone else is after coronas as well...

Im just down the road near pathetic fair :D

lol someone else is after coronas as well...

Im just down the road near pathetic fair :D

oh man.. :(

this install takes 15mins i wish i was in syd loll

BEER FREE... :happy: