SAU Community

4 Sale - Genuine Vl Calais Turbo 5sp - $$$thousands Spent

$9,500 Negotiable

$9,000 Negotiable without Steering wheel, Apexi AVC-R and Stereo System.

Can sell with 3 months Rego.

This is a Genuine VL Calais Formula Turbo 5 speed manual from factory.

It has the original Formula headrest inserts, front and rear spoiler extensions.

Custom Numberplates not included.

It have only traveled 109,000kms from factory and it comes with the original log books. The clutch has recently started to slip.

Has had a full respray before i bought it in original dark blue colour.

The engine has been tuned and serviced every 5,000kms.

It is a very fast and very smooth car to drive.

Specs -

-210kw at flywheel on 9psi boost, approx 160rwkw.

-Original 109,000kms with log books from when first purchsed.

-Front mount intercooler 600 x 230 x 76mm, 2.5" mandrel bent aluminium piping no holes cut into body

-Apexi AVC-R Electronic Boost Controller, displays revs, speed, boost levels

-Turbo in Great Condition

-3" stainless mandrel bend exhaust

-Speco Boost Gauge and Temp Gauge

-Momo sports steering wheel and Momo sports gear knob

-Sony Xplod MP3 CD Player, 6" Speakers and Front Splits

-Original log books with 109,000kms, even came with original holden leaflet

-Kmac camber and caster kit with King spings

-Rebuilt LSD

-New spark plugs

-Replaced worn bushes

-New tie rod ends

-New VY SS electric window switches

-18" VY SS Rims + New tyres

-New tail shaft

-Xtreme heavy duty 9.5" unsprung brass button single plate clutch with a -Lightened Aluminum Flywheel for more power

-Cross drilled and slotted rotors for better breaking

-10mm TopGun leads

-ULX110 oil

-Pod filter

-Pager alarm system which alerts you on the remote letting you know which door has been opened or if someone has knocked the car. The pager alarm system features a built in Turbo Timer and Central locking button.

Interstate transport around Australia is available with Toll Autologistics.

-Freight to Melbourne - $250

-Freight to Sydney - $550

Photos here-

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=69649

More Pics-http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/billypapa99/

400e3jr.jpg

48fo8hy.jpg

2qki4us.jpg

4d5prsz.jpg

29q1v1k.jpg

2ypde2d.jpg

2cx68uo.jpg

30k3bbo.jpg

219wcqs.jpg

2m34lyt.jpg

2cmnigo.jpg

44aiohl.jpg

Video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RHYRqlrPeI

$9,500 Negotiable

$9,000 Negotiable without Steering wheel, Apexi AVC-R and Stereo System.

Edited by BillyMako

Umm not many people will be interested in a commodore on skyline forums.. most people here hate commodores/falcons

goodluck selling though :ninja:

Please ignore above post this looks to be a very well maintained car i am sure someone will snap it up eventually, i happen to own a skyline and don't hate your car. I have a 180sx that im looking to sell at the moment let me know if your interested in a swap.

thats a real bad powerfigure. whats wrong with the engine? trans? diff?

very rare version btw. nice car buddy. :P

nothing worng with the power figure, ppl are just so used to false reading dynos these days they think every car with a pods filter, fmic and turbo back exhaust should have 220rwkw. believe me i know ppl that have worked in shops where they do fudge dyno results quoting alot higher power figures than normal. i dont know how anyone can take dyno readings seriously the way it is now.....

thats a real bad powerfigure. whats wrong with the engine? trans? diff?

very rare version btw. nice car buddy. :P

Mate, a stock vl turbo running 6-7psi (stock) makes 150kw @ flywheel. This makes 210kw @ flywheel with just an extra 2psi, exhaust, pod and intercooler.

The power figure is good for these mods.

The gearbox and diff has been rebuilt and engine is in excellent condition with a new cylinder head.

Edited by BillyMako