SAU Community

Gtr33 Vs R34 Seats

no custom rails needed. they bolt in. a little bit of fiddling to get the holes to all line up perfectly, but no cutting or anything needed. I don't think they will be straight fit for 34 GTT and not sure about 33 GTST. but they definately fit into 33 and 32 GTR and 32 GTST should be fine too.

wait hold on champ. ur talking about the pics in post 12 right? arent they suede? they're definitely not rubber...

sorry..i was talking about the ones in post 9..they look leather/rubber..looks really 'grippy'..im more after the material/fabric seats..im not sure wat 'suede' is..im assuming they're the ones in post 12.

im pretty sure the GTR seats fit straight into the 33gtst's..

Beer Baron - the seats u have..r they 'grippy' or have the 'sticky' feeling wen sitting in them? or do they just feel like normal leather seats? (tats all im worried about. im just worried they mite have 'sticky' feeling when u sit in them, which mite feel uncomfortable).

Edited by MasTeR_P

well genuine GTR seats only come in two fabrics I've seen. the ones I have (from all 34 GTRs, inc vspec and vspec II) and the M spec ones (very rare, and leather). the fabric is little grippy I guess, but it's not uncomfortable, and certainly not rubbery or sticky! it's fabric. also those pics in post 9 of the M spec seats are NOT 34 GTR m spec seats at all. they are 32 or 33 seats re-trimed in leather.

there is no M spec 33.

there is M spec 34. the shape is identical to the other 34 seats. the trim is different.

again, that pic posted is NOT an m spec seat. it's a 32 or 33 seat re-trimmed by someone.