SAU Community

***widebody 180sx***

ENGINE:

127,500 kms on the clock Motor was rebuilt about 12,000kms ago stock rebuild. but rocker arm stoppers have been replaced

IHI High Flowed Dual Ball Bearing Turbo with HKS Actuator, S14 Injectors,

Blitz BL Front Mount Intercooler (The FMIC piping is set up to run two blow

off valves at the same time.HKS 1.2mm Metal Head Gasket, Reground Cams ,Rocker Arm Stopper Kit, NISMO Fuel Pump, GFB Alloy Crank Pulley, Yashio Factory Radiator, APEXI Pod Filter, HKS Low Mount Manifold, HKS Dump Pipe,Custom Front Pipe, Tiny Dry Cell Battery

EXTERIOR:

Under went a full Respray recently"Cranberry Red With Ice Purple Pearl".

Roof in black with the same pearl. GP Sports Front Bar,

Nismo Side Skirts, Vertex Rear Bar, 30mm Nismo Flared Metal Front Guards, 30mm

Blister Fibreglass Widebody rear quarters, Clear VT

Indicators, The body line, boot holes, antenna hole, rear wiper hole and rear windscreen jet hole have all been shaved

INTERIOR:

Momo 330mm Steering Wheel, Drift Handbrake Button, HKS Boost Gauge with A-Pillar

Mount, Omori Water Temp Gauge, Glove Box retrimmed in Red, Driver's Leg Pads, Tomei Short

Shifter, Pivot Sleepy Eye Controller,Central20 280kph Speedo

Fire Extinguisher Mounted In Passenger Footwell, Metal Gear Knob

Blitz Turbo Timer, Immobilizer, Carrozzeria 6.5inch 2-way Splits discreetly

mounted in doors, Pioneer 4x6inch 2-way Splits in the rear

SUSPENSION/DRIVELINE:

Heavy Duty Kevlar Clutch, NISMO Lightend Flywheel, GTR 5 Stud

& Brake Conversion (4 Pot Front, 2 Pot Rear),GTR Brake Master Cylinder (No ABS),Power Enterprise

Ferrodo Racing Pads (Front),EBC Pads (Rear),Braided Brake Lines, Whiteline Swaybars Front and

Rear, Tein Castor Rods, Adjustable Rear Upper Arms, Adjustable Rear Toe Arms,S14 Steering Rack

S14 Lower Front & Rear Strut.

*210kw was made @ 15psi* was made with power fc more can be obtained just didn't want to raise boost much higher

Things not included in sale

Dvd Head unit - can provide a double din cd player

Exhuast - Will be stock

Koya Drift Teks - S15 Rims

Power Fc - Has Been Swapped Back for the ecu that came with the car

From the previous owners ad

So here is the deal Offers Around $13,000 i am in the prosess of getting a T28 or something bigger put on should be done within 24 hours of this edit so no later than 12 march afternoon it will come with RWC and A Full 12 Months Rego.

The damaged head light in the photo will be fixed

Also having issues with 4th gear syncro but gearbox works fine other than that ( brand new 3 puck in there and Nismo Lightend fly wheel.

post-32624-1173318036.jpg

post-32624-1173318206.jpg

post-32624-1173318549.jpg

post-32624-1173318674.jpg

post-32624-1173318836.jpg

post-32624-1173318952.jpg

post-32624-1173320374.jpg

Edited by Rps13

God! If I had the money I would buy this! though, if it isnt road worthy or in road worthy condition I would offer you 10 flat.

Yeah i dont know why people are not intrested at this price but i think its cos there is no RWC cos when i said it came with RWC b4 the turbo played up people were very intrested and that was for a lot more money.

Any way you will see it up next week for a bit more money because i am getting thr turbo replaced and a RWC and a FULL YEARS rego so some one can come and just take it away ill prob be asking aroung the $13,000 mark but not 100% yet

Update:

So here is the deal Offers Around $13,000 i am in the prosess of getting a T28 or something bigger put on should be done within 24 hours of this edit so no later than 12 march afternoon it will come with RWC and A Full 12 Months Rego.

The damaged head light in the photo will be fixed

Edited by Rps13