SAU Community

Rb25det Ceffy Through Regency

etbenno

hello everyone

this is a question for all us south aussies that have had to deal with the twits at regency park im about to take my rb25 ceffy through for the first time and actually am unsure what needs to be done in regard to it being rb25 has anyone else on here gone through with 25??? I rang them up but couldnt really get any straight answer out of them.

Do the brakes need to be done? and does it need to be enginereed? or anything else

cheers in advance :worship:

Ben

Guest a31rb25

not too sure about regency, but my cef was complied with the RB25 in it from Japan, so didn't need an engineering certificate. you might be in the same boat, but no doubt laws are different from state to state

best bet is to take it through, not say anything - possibly remove the or swap the coilpack and cam covers to ones that say RB20! lol

and just see how it goes... no point stressing over it now - if you go through - they give you a list - then you know exactly what needs to be done :wave:

good luck.

Yeah well the day before my appointment regency decided I need to put in an application to modify and they send me out a statement of requirements because its a more than a 15% power increase so I guess I just have to wait, I Love TSA, and for an rb26/30 you definately need engineering in SA and if regency decide to be meanies about that you have to do brake fade test which is $375 Lane change test which is also $375 plus $160 track time and whatever the engineer charges on top of that for the report I wish we were like the other states :'( aaaahhhh well