SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

hi, i'm luke just recently got my r33 and am happy to be back into a rear wheel drive again, saw you guys at baskin last night was gunna stop in and say hi but had to work early, i'll come down next time and am looking forward to meeting some people on sunday.

custom pod flter box, (jim berry clutch) awsome, front mount, standard boost 172kw

Hey mate welcome to SAU! what kind of clutch did you get and how much was it?? Im on the hunt for one now....

Hey everyone,

I'm from the Sunny Coast, Caloundra way and I'm pretty new to the import car seen. I recently brought myself a '96 Series 2 R33 GTS. I don't really know anyone that drives a Skyline or other import, so if you see me around give me a wave or say hi. :cool:

post-69714-1268729034_thumb.jpg

and btw i live in the south side of Brisbane, hope to hear about events and gatherings

Welcome!!

Yewwww, Another SouthSider.. :blush:

Might see ya out and about soon..

Hi everyone,

My name's Soohan. Came to Brisbane for school from Canada about a year ago.

Live near Westfield Chermside on the north side.

Don't own a Skyline yet, but I'm looking to purchase around year's end so that I can drive out to my practicum placements in either Caboolture in Redcliffe.

It would technically be my first car, so I'm noob as. Wanna learn as much as possible and maybe get out to events when I get the car.

On the hunt for an R33 or R34 eventually. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Peoples how are ya !

Well thought I'd redo it again as I haven't been on here in ages and I finally got myself a liner lol.

Name - Tyson

Age - 19

Works - Manager at Woolies

Previous get arounds -

73 Mini Clubman

84 KE70 Corolla

90 Nissan Cefiro

90 Nissan laurel SR20

90 Nissan Silvia RB25 Tripple Widebody

09 Yamaha R1

90 JZA80 Supra

current get arounds -

90 Nissan Skyline GTR

63 Morris 850

well that sums me up since you last heard from me haha will post pics up soon so if you see me com say heyy !

• 2 weeks later...

HI! :P

I've been a member on here for a lil while now never really looked in this section, but now i have just thought i'd add myself in here! :) well i own a black r33 series 1.5 but its currently at tuners waiting to get the run in tune done hopefully back sometime this week. im on the west side of Bris over in Karana Downs, give me a wave if u drive pass i wont bite! lol usually on the road a bit, if i dont respond dont be offended usually im running late for things so sometimes im in a rush :)

might have to venture to the baskins meet up since from wat i've read its the place to be :P is that every thurs wat time? think i've driven pass it but havent had the chance to go to it.

Hey my name's Nick and im only 16.

I've got a Gunmetal Grey R33 GTS and its the best first car, get a few comments on it but could do with a bit of a body kit.

Bought it last year with 18s and ive done a few small mods.

Im putting in "la cuccaracha" horn set this weekend so if u honk ill honk back.

:action-smiley-069:

I've got a Gunmetal Grey R33 GTS and its the best first car, get a few comments on it but could do with a bit of a body kit.

:)

I'm so hoping that this is someone trolling...

:)

this is wrong.. terribly wrong.. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls, my name's Tim, I've been a member here for a while but I think this will be my first post.

Just got an R33 GTS-T last week, should have got one earlier but I wanted to own an s14 first so I did that, just swapped it for the R33 and am happy with the choice.

Here it is.

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

This car has just about everything my s14 had which made it a good deal.

Tein HR coilovers (jap spec, way too stiff)

17" wheels which aren't really my style.

GReddy front mount.

Stainless 3" exhaust, brand unknown.

Plasmaman plenum.

Apexi PowerFC.

Turbosmart boost-T (will be replaced by ProfecB II soon)

R32 GTR seats.

Nismo shift nob.

Unknown clutch, sounds a bit like a twin plate and is quite grabby (last owner couldn't tell me what it is)

Also came with a new unused HKS GT-RS with rb25 fitting kit and 555cc injectors.

Will get ProfecB and fuel pump soon and put them on with the turbo and injectors and hopefully it'll have the same sort of response and torque that the SR had in the S14 for drifting.

Also hoping to get along to a cruise or two and meet some of you soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys and girls, my name's Tim, I've been a member here for a while but I think this will be my first post.

Just got an R33 GTS-T last week, should have got one earlier but I wanted to own an s14 first so I did that, just swapped it for the R33 and am happy with the choice.

Here it is.

This car has just about everything my s14 had which made it a good deal.

Tein HR coilovers (jap spec, way too stiff)

17" wheels which aren't really my style.

GReddy front mount.

Stainless 3" exhaust, brand unknown.

Plasmaman plenum.

Apexi PowerFC.

Turbosmart boost-T (will be replaced by ProfecB II soon)

R32 GTR seats.

Nismo shift nob.

Unknown clutch, sounds a bit like a twin plate and is quite grabby (last owner couldn't tell me what it is)

Also came with a new unused HKS GT-RS with rb25 fitting kit and 555cc injectors.

Will get ProfecB and fuel pump soon and put them on with the turbo and injectors and hopefully it'll have the same sort of response and torque that the SR had in the S14 for drifting.

Also hoping to get along to a cruise or two and meet some of you soon.

gtrs plus injectos, should make some serious power. not a bad way to start skyline ownership

Yeah thanks PWND. I forgot to mention before that is also has a KAAZ 2way in it. Here's a few more photo's from Archerfield drift practise last night.

4641060281_170f32bebb_o.jpg

4641071399_6c8787f621_o.jpg

4641666324_b874caf9ca_o.jpg

Only has 230rwhp currently, had a tune a couple of weeks ago, std turbo & injectors etc.

Can't wait to put the GT-RS on it with a new exhaust as it's still only got std dump pipe on it.

Hi All not sure what to write on here, not much into the internet thing, my name is Jodhi and im new to QLD... I live near the raaf base but no im not in the raaf lol i drive a black r32 with sa number plates (yet to change over) just looking to make friends, etc...

Im yet to upload a pic :rofl: but drop me a line if your friendly, lol