SAU Community

Stagea Body Parts For Sale More Parts Added

Mr_RS4

PRICE DROP

Hey all,

Have my Series 1 Aribox with Snorkel and Panel Filter up for sale. Really want to sell as a complete package. Panel has just been cleaned (although its hard to tell with the pics) and all is in perfect condition, no missing clips etc.

$120.00 for the lot and would prefer local pickup but could organise postage at buyers expense I guess.

Thanks

Joshpost-26232-1174527515.jpg

Also now have my R34 Side Mount intercooler for sale. Comes with intake shroud as well. Apart from a couple of slightly bent fins (see pics) its in perfect condition. Once again would prefer pickup but will post as buyers expense if need be.

post-26232-1175478767.jpg

Edited by Mr_RS4

• 3 weeks later...
hi,

very interested in the R34 SMIC. can you tell me how much you want it for ? btw, i'm in perth

cheers

They are on ebay now as I had no interest here for the last few weeks so you can check them out there and I'm going to let the auction run through.

Airbox Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Stagea-series-1-fac...1QQcmdZViewItem

Intercooler Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Stagea-R34-Side-Mou...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Mr_RS4

Hi guys

I've put both these items up for auction on Ebay and I'm going to let both auctions run through to the end. The starting prices are less than what I would normally have let them go for so you may be able to get a bargin. But I'm not going to end them early. If they pass through then I will post a message back up here and they will be for sale again on these forums. In that case its first in best dressed.

Thanks

Josh.

Hi guys

I've put both these items up for auction on Ebay and I'm going to let both auctions run through to the end. The starting prices are less than what I would normally have let them go for so you may be able to get a bargin. But I'm not going to end them early. If they pass through then I will post a message back up here and they will be for sale again on these forums. In that case its first in best dressed.

Thanks

Josh.

Hi guys

Thanks

Josh.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok the airbox didn't sell on ebay so I am putting it back up here. $80.00 for the lot, intake, filter and airbox.

hey mate,

interested in that airbox assembly, live in adelaide though. do you have any idea how much postage would be? and methods of payment would you accept?

does the airbox assembly come with all fixing bolts/nuts etc?

harts.

Edited by stageaharts

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Guys I will be getting the Stagea back from the body shop this week so will have some parts for sale.

I believe they are the standard Dayz optioned parts.

Rear Bar Extention / Lip $130

Side Skirts $150

As you can imagine these are big items so I don't have any means of packaging them for postage or anything. So local pick up only unless you want to organise your own freight company and get them to package them up.

Car SHOULD be back on Friday so I will have the parts then.

Josh.

P.S will get pics when the car gets back but most of you should know what they look like anyway :P

Edited by Mr_RS4

Ok guys got the car back this afternoon. But by the time my Girlfriend got home it was too dark to get descent pics so I will post some up tomorrow (and some of the car too :D). I've sent PM's to those that messaged me. Like I said before I really just want a pick up or maybe a meet halfway (within reason). Im in Brisbane btw.

Pics as promised guys.

Now I've got the parts off the car I have had a better look at them. The side skirts a perfect. There are scratches and scuffs on the paint from being moved around and from being on the car etc, (obviously) but no damage, resprayed they'd look like new.

The rearbar lip / extenstion. Its actually in 2 pieces (didn't know that). Once again has some scratches (very few though). Where the exhaust was sitting has become black and there are 3 REALLY TINY cracks. I tried to use super macro on my camera to pick them up in the pic you can kind of see it. I didn't notice it till it was off the car. Also on the driver side piece there is a crack right underneath (you'd have to be under the car to see it). I also got a pic of this so you can see it. But you would never see it once on the car but would cost bugger all to fix it was it was getting painted etc. Other than these 2 things the rest is great and I kept all the wing nuts and bolts that hold it onto the rear bar.

Also if anyone wants it, I kept the factory rear bumper. Its fine but on the drivers side someone just clipped it. Its mostly just paint damage but the plastic has been pushed in the slightest amount. But if anyone wants to come and get it they can have it for free. I really can't see why it couldn't be fixed but I'm not a panel beater so I don't know for sure.

post-26232-1179018884_thumb.jpg post-26232-1179019386_thumb.jpg post-26232-1179019432_thumb.jpg post-26232-1179019482_thumb.jpg post-26232-1179019514_thumb.jpg post-26232-1179019558_thumb.jpg

post-26232-1179019611_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ok guys all parts are sold now pending payment.

Ok the buyer hasn't gotten back to me for the last week and hasn't paid for the goods and I need these gone asap. Got new furniture coming next week. So they are back up for sale again. Same as before, pick up only or am prepared to meet half way with in reason. And I will not hold the goods anymore. First to collect and pay gets them. If your going to be travelling to get them then I will hold only if I recieve full payment first. Sorry guys but don't want to get stuffed around anymore.

Thanks again guys.