SAU Community

Major Posting Issues On My “normal” Account

I've had quite a few problems posting the last week, however was still able to post up until today.

When I log in (which I've only been able to since this afternoon, since this started at lunch today) I cannot click on any thread, when I do I continually get this error:

IPS.jpg

If I can get into a thread and click reply I get the same page, however if I click New Topic I can get into the posting window.

Revhead has checked my account has told me he doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Here are a few screen prints of my page with the account difference's which I'm not sure if they are effecting anything? These only started today, (Queued Topics ect).

As highlighted red, main window difference when logged in as "Nismo_Boy" I have never seen these extra box's before

EDITMAIN.jpg

Main Queensland window, again red highlighted area – ticks? WTF.

EDITQLD.jpg

Now, the below photo are how I see everything on SAU with this account, everything normal. I can post and view threads fine.

MAIN.jpg

QLDMAIN.jpg

REPLY.jpg

Things I have done:

• Up dates, anti virus and anti spy wear and have run both programs.
  • Clean my cache, everything ect
  • Defrag? Lol seemed liked a good idea at the time

I even did a system restore to a past date.

Any help, or if someone can look into my account "Nismo_Boy" would be appreciated as I would obviously like to be posting under that one.

Edited by Mr Kofi Ahmed

Zaffa, what exactly? everything? Part of it?

Nismo - something is wrong in the coding somewhere. Something is a miss, nfi what though.

You arew part of "MEMBERS" Usergroup, but the "queued topics" is only something a moderator will be able to see.

So its going to be a Christian/Shan/Andrew fix this one without a doubt.

Its nothing that Marc will be able to see/fix by playing around with the access as its in the backend, which i've seen that he has tried to fix by changing stuff.. which has not worked!

Thanks Prank an R31Nismoid. Is there anyway to "unlock" my account, or is it apart of the hosting, thus once that is fixed, my account will be fixed?

Josh.

Hi Josh,

Its not account specific, its database related.

Christian

Thanks Prank an R31Nismoid. Is there anyway to "unlock" my account, or is it apart of the hosting, thus once that is fixed, my account will be fixed?

Josh.

Ye, as C has said... its just how it is.

I was getting IPS errors a bit aswell, although its died down and have not seen one for days.

Your account should be working, albeit not quite correctly, can you give posting another shot?

Cheers - Ash

the same has been happeneing to me on my normal account WazR32GTSt

i PM'd PranK but no response, and i can't even open threads in the meantime..

i can however if i log off my old account, or use this account that i just created, but you get the point

can someone help a brother out?

I think Prank will be tied up with the new baby, which is understandable!

Still no luck with my old account working yet, I log in from time to time, but same issue and still can't open threads. I can send and receive PM's though.

yeah its weird, i can send and recieve PM's too, and i can open the different sections, just not threads

the weirdest thing is that if i log out, i can read threads again, but then i cannot post obviously..

anyway, i understand PranK has been busy, as we all are, so i will wait patiently :P