SAU Community

afew questions for my new car =)

well guys got my 180sx preety stock standard apart from cold airintake 3" exhuat from cat back hasnt been boosted yet etc

now i wanted to ask when i bought the car it feelt good first second gear felt like it pulled hard when boost =)

but after a week or so it didnt feel as it if it was pulling as hard on second gear didnt have the pull when hitting boost =)

do you guys think there is somthing wrong? am i getting used to the power or is it becoz i installed my system sub amp etc and more weight it still feels good on all gear just doosnt have as much of that pull on second gear

next

i will be ugrading my syspension to tien coilovers with maybe some sway bars =)

and putting in my front bar =)

iam allowing about 2500 k for all this =)

and then i got a k to spend =)

what do you guys recon i spend it on mods =) car hasnt been boosted yet. i dont want to mod it up straght away but just want to look at my options and take things slow

i was also planning on putting on a boost guage

but i found these Din slots that for 3 preety sure they are 46mm guages i wouldnt mind putting 3 in there one boost =) and another 2 that will be good to have

any one know where i can get these 46mm guages and from where also what other guages should i put in for my benifit no rice =)

apart from that what do you guys reconmend me doing =) like i said i want my car to be reliable but i wouldnt mind some good mods =)

id rather do things right with moding and be sensible =)

let me know what ya think Cheers +)

iam actually part of the vic skylines thing who saying i cant post questions its a nissan isnt it?

well yes this is skylines australia but whats the problem? =)

alot of them are general questions anwayz

It's cool to post on here, I think most people are general Nissan performance enthusiasts anyhow? I was gonna buy a Skyline, but ended up with a 200 but still post on here.

Maybe you're just getting used to the power now? Anyway, sounds like a nice ride, post some pics if you have any.

Cheers

If it were me I'd spend the rest of the cash finishing off the exhaust...

- 3" dump pipe

- 3" front

- 3" hi-flow cat.

If u want to keep standard boost for a while, then this will be the bottle neck you should take of first.

$1K should be more than enough, it should cost you around the $500 - $600 mark.

Then go get yourself a decent panel filter (~$100 new)

Then a boost guage

And finally, boost it up a little.

That will keep you smiling for a few weeks.