SAU Community

Converting R32gtr Front To R34 Plz Help!

Not trying to change your mind but mate why on earth would you want to change a legend of a car like an R32 GTR!!!

IMHO i'd keep it the way Nissan made it, its a legend as it is.

i looked into it from my 32gtst for the whole bee r kit it was gonna be something like 15 g fitted and painted that in cludes 34 headlights to wich are like 1g for 2

Thats a fair few mods for 15k :P

Its really not that expensive at all, i did a R34 GTR front on my R33 gts-t. The front conversion gaurds and R34 headlights were $2050 to my door brand new. The front bar is about $420 (any gtt or gtr bar will do depending on the bonnet you buy) and i got my hands on a real R34 gtr bonnet for $600.

Except i then had to go an widebody that, thats when it got expensive. But for parts put aside $2000-3000, paint and fit about $800. Not a bad price for something a bit different.

Cheers, Semo

Edit: the lights go on fairly easy by welding on some small brackets, and the bonnet latch can line up if you modify it slightly aswell, no need for bonnet pins. I had some modified R34 hinges put on to hold the bonnet also $70.

Edited by Style32

Its really not that expensive at all, i did a R34 GTR front on my R33 gts-t. The front conversion gaurds and R34 headlights were $2050 to my door brand new. The front bar is about $420 (any gtt or gtr bar will do depending on the bonnet you buy) and i got my hands on a real R34 gtr bonnet for $600.

Except i then had to go an widebody that, thats when it got expensive. But for parts put aside $2000-3000, paint and fit about $800. Not a bad price for something a bit different.

Cheers, Semo

Edit: the lights go on fairly easy by welding on some small brackets, and the bonnet latch can line up if you modify it slightly aswell, no need for bonnet pins. I had some modified R34 hinges put on to hold the bonnet also $70.

Hey Semo did u just paid 4 the front end. As we saying 15 G is Bee R from Japn not local. Bee R kit is full kit from front to rear.

Its really not that expensive at all, i did a R34 GTR front on my R33 gts-t.

pic pls!!

i did a conversion on my old r32. costed me around 8gs. i got my gaurds from japan which took me ages to find.

id suggest going to a good crash shop and get them to modify the standard r32 gaurds to fit r34 lights and bumber. fibreglass is shit. has been done b4 in japan by some guy from some drift club called "murder" or something

anyways heres a pic of my car

i sold it last year

post-3895-1175292113.jpg

pic pls!!

i did a conversion on my old r32. costed me around 8gs. i got my gaurds from japan which took me ages to find.

id suggest going to a good crash shop and get them to modify the standard r32 gaurds to fit r34 lights and bumber. fibreglass is shit. has been done b4 in japan by some guy from some drift club called "murder" or something

anyways heres a pic of my car

i sold it last year

it is a wide body ? it so how wide are they ?

Thanks