SAU Community

Greddy E-manage/ultimate. A Good Option?

GR33 vous

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I orginally thought it was the N-4 too, however after checking the Japanese GReddy homepage I came across this guide. I assume GReddy have made vehicle specific harnesses rather than one that suited all RB engines with the uesr having to disconnect/connect some wires. Take from this what you will.ultimate.jpg

so any good RB20 hp results out there yet with the e-manage ultimate???

i cant wait now... only a couple more weeks to go before i can crank the boost up again...

btw, does anyone know if a re-programmed eprom will have any negative effect on the tune process with the e-manage? i mean would it be recommended to go back to the factory tune or as close to/mild tune? as i do have a few different tunes lying around and wanna get the most out of the unit.

What would be the benefits of the greddy ultimate in an R32 with simple mods (rb25 turbo, exhaust, fmic etc) as opposed to remapping the stock ecu?

Hey gtrken, can you guys still remap R32 ecu's? I don't want to go full blown management until I put a whole 25 in there. If you can remap I think that would more than suffice for the simple RB20 mods.

pretty sure they dont do re maps anymore according to my last phone call 2 weeks ago.... i'll let gtrken tell ya's tho

thats why im eagerly awaiting some emanage results from hyperdrive whilst i get the extra cash together.

all the usual tuners in the cosolidated workshop thread should be able to do it as the rb20 is easily remapable . try speedworks first they seem to like stock ecu remaps

im not sure why hyperdrive dont WANT to do it but they certainly could do it if they wanted to

Neways back on topic with this e-manage ultimate, can it work as a boost controller too? I read something about boost, rev and speed limiter controller i think?

If it does, I might consider just getting one rather than a EBC which will cost like 400 bucks + neways and then sell my SAFC Neo... I take it this e-manage is much more advanced than a SAFC?

I don't know about controlling boost, but it can remove/reset the factory limiters. And yes it is leagues ahead of the SAFC which is only a fuel interceptor. The way I see it is the emanage ultimate is a piggyback system that is as powerful as a standalone (PowerFC etc). If gtrken has some good results with them I will be looking at getting one :)

• 2 weeks later...