SAU Community

Getting Caught

milan_r34

Im assuming that first offence was ur first offence ever the the judge let u off with a good behaviour bond?

which means now that u f**ked up again, u will get 2 strikes against ur name (instead of getting away without a record)

Being charged for speeding and being charged for driving while unlinscensed are 2 different charges. 2 strikes would be if i had 2 speeding fines....

Well i had a meeting with the Legal aid today....

Ok things arent that bad i gave him the whole story and he told me bluntly...

There are 4 judges..... 2 of them ALWAYS give more suspension's at least six months where as the other 2 just give out fines. It was good how i got my boss to write me a statement about work, but what the guy told me is for my parents to write down a letter stating what kind of circumstances i have to go through to get to work...

He said so far i like your chances. Reason being i wasnt speeding, in the report of the cop who pulled me over it said i was co operative, calm and friendly...bla bla bla

To sum it all up, he will meet me there at the court on the date.... so i guess i will post back and tell you what happens.... if i do loose my liscense..... There will be a 93' R32gtst type-m for sale hehe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh let me know if you put it up for sale!

lol jet black with nice rims, i have to get a photo and put it up.... done 125,000 (122,250)

as i always said ill keep you guys posted...

carsales will insure me for $680 3rd party so it aint to bad

• 2 weeks later...

well there we go, the day came as i went to court. Never knew just how many serious crimes are actually happening over there on a daily basis i have to admit its preety bad. My charge was the least serious compared to the other one, never the less after 4 hrs of waiting in the court room my turn came up.

The judge seemed preety hard on everybody so i wasnt thinking i would be keeping my licesne i thought minimum 6 months probation.

After everything was discussed he told me he was originaly going to give me another 6 mnths, but having herd what i have to do he gave me 2 mnths and $561 fine.

I am thankful though, it could have been WAY worse. He gave me a minimum fine, and only 2 months which will fly by....

I will leave you guys with some tips though. He seek legal aid they really know how to talk and do their job. Be prepared and being in a suit and well manared helps out alot, i got complimented on that as well, which i found kinda weird.

Alrite im off to my final drive, so just remmember guys...

Being caught without your license is a serious thing, and it can only get worse, so think twice