SAU Community

Tyre's

Sambo33

Wall-To-Wall tyres on Osullivans beach road Lonsdale.

http://wall-t-wall.com/default.aspx

Awesome prices for SAU members.

HOWEVER, some members have been getting the SAU special prices and used the price to try and get a cheaper or match price else where. Wall To Wall are then called up by these other tyre shops asking how they can do such prices.

If we do this people its only going to stop us getting good prices in the future.

Sambo, throw a set of Federal 595's on it. :)

i went to wall t wall this morning only to find they were closed, then i ran outta phone credit. i ended up going to wheelworx on sth rd, they were pretty good too. thanks for all the suggestions guys, much appreciated!

Skylineguy19/Rubzy,

Looking for a pair of TOYO T1R 235/45/17, cheapest I have found is $245each, PM me if you can do a better deal :P

Cheers

Ric

Oh and maybe some MAXXIS MA-Z1 on the same size.

Edited by Richo

My tyres are legal thankyou very much. I'll get bak 2 u guys bout ur tyres, finding out prices now, will PM with da details or sumfn.

Anyone else want any tyres drop us a pm and i'll see what i can do or just post it in this forum as above. Those T1R's were a damn good price man, can get plenty of other brands in that size or any other size if anyone else is interested.