SAU Community

Skylines Are The Best

88silhouette

definitely! front bumper scrapes around corners but more importantly, it makes the corners!

just wish mine was manual (wonder how much an rb20 box costs.. ;o)

mansoor you dirty man. auto R31 is the devils creation. just sell it an buy a manual. they are all so cheap anyway.

mansoor you dirty man. auto R31 is the devils creation. just sell it an buy a manual. they are all so cheap anyway.

but i reckon an auto's engine would be in better condition than a manual car's engine.. ;o

at 200,000kms they are just nicely run in! engine condition of an RB30 is the least of the worries! :( lol

hahaha.. well i dont want it to die on me. i want it to serve me well as i thrash the absolute shit out of it.

it pretty much did a face plant on a big bump the other day - hardly a dent!

it sooo needs a locked diff or lsd tho

i think it's been too long since you drove your GTR :(

hehe

dirt > tarmac ;p

fairy muff. I still say just flog it and get a sillo. they come in manual and come with LSD too (though often stuffed).

i'd get one but they cost a bit more than a 31

the thing that makes the 31 fun is that i dont care if i spin out and hit a tree on the side of the road lol. and i've had close calls before lol. :(

man, sillo is a 31! my sillo cost me a thousand bux. 5 speed, with 2 sets of rims (inc the gen sillo alloys), good condition LSD but stuffed everything else. oh it had the dual swaybar mod too. the best bit is I drove it into the ground then sold it for $1500 bux (with a flat battery, and flat tyre and a misfire!). noice.

but I agree the best part is not caring if you bin it. hell mine broke down so I left it parked on the side of a main road for 2 weeks till I could be eff'd picking it up. I just put a note on the windcreen that read: "Not abandoned, just f**ked!".

man, sillo is a 31! my sillo cost me a thousand bux. 5 speed, with 2 sets of rims (inc the gen sillo alloys), good condition LSD but stuffed everything else. oh it had the dual swaybar mod too. the best bit is I drove it into the ground then sold it for $1500 bux (with a flat battery, and flat tyre and a misfire!). noice.

but I agree the best part is not caring if you bin it. hell mine broke down so I left it parked on the side of a main road for 2 weeks till I could be eff'd picking it up. I just put a note on the windcreen that read: "Not abandoned, just f**ked!".

oh silhouette....... i thought u meant a silvia... haha

that was a good buy then. my one was 900 and was just a plain auto Ti

:O leave my muff out of this.....

sorry ma'am. :D

yeah, the thousand seemed like good value once it was sold, but not such good value when it was lying stuffed by the side of the road... lol.

lol, I knew that vid would be right up your alley. i even had my girlfriend film it. it actually sounds alright for a busted arse 31 and smoked 'em nicely through first and a good part of second. love it. best thousand bux a man could spend besides hookers and cocaine.

sorry brave, you're about 3 years too late :laugh: pete had a red wagon a few years ago. from memory it was SR20 turbo power...

and trust33, forget the shims, when we say R31 locked diff, we mean welded diff. get the mig out, crank up the power and away you go. :laugh:

(unless you are talking about any car other than a R31. if that's the case do not weld your diff!)

Dam, I'd love to see some footage of that if anyone has some. Did it handle well? What suspension did they use? Ours is bog stock RB30, 5 speed, 204,000 genuine old man log book included kms. Original tape deck, air cond, spotless interior (and i mean spotless). The car was from Dubbo (Dubbo Nissan sticker on the back) and i cant find a single bubble of rust its a cracker!

I'll post a pic or 2 of the beast if ya want! Go the wagon!!!!!