SAU Community

Sorrento Cruise Final Details

cheez

Hey guys

myself and R33GOD are organising a small cruise down to sorrento and back.

DETAILS:'

CRUISE IS OPEN TO ANY PERSON (MEMBER OR NON MEMBER) AND IS NOT RESTRICTED TO A PARTICULAR VEHICLE. ALL PEOPLE AND VEHICLES ARE WELCOME.

USUAL SAFE DRIVING IS A MUST. AS THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SAU CRUISE, WE ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THEIR LIABILITY POLICY.

BE SAFE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

When: Sat 21st April 07

Time: 6:00pm meet for 6:30pm departure

Meet Location: Bell St Maccas. (cnr Bell st and St. Georges rd Preston). See map (1st Meet point)

Mordialloc Pier (2nd meet point for those coming from the East, it will be a ROLLING STOP, no actual stopping just a drive through, approx time will be 7:30pm). Plz PM me if u intend on meeting at the rolling stop point.

post-31466-1175495130.jpg

Fuel: full tank required to start with, there will be a stop on the peninsula for those requiring a re-fuel.

CB Radio: Ch 14

Contacts: Daniel on 0423 089 477

Details:

ROUTE HAS BEEN FINALISED

excluding the stop at mordialloc, there will only be another 2 stops, 1 at the top of arthurs seat, and then another in sorrento, and on the return leg there will be 2 stops for those cruising back with us, 1 at the BP in safety beach (Fuel and Food) and then another on springvale rd at a McDonalds. After that stop it will be for every1 else to make there way home as they wish, there will be no official cruise back to the north as such but a small convoy will leave as 1 i assume, that can be organised on the night.

im liking the arthurs seat wind through to flinders then to sorrento.

pm myself or R33GOD if u have any questions.

PEOPLE COMING

cheez

R33GOD + ademgim

weapon6

spudsr33

cattivo 69

spirosky33

shinfta

jippa3000 + 2

jamie32 + 2

velocity + 2

B-rad33

Quiksta

dilmah

LEANBAC

undecided

dogknight + 1

Edited by cheez

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for that daniel.

even if it does rain we will still meet up at maccas and have a chat on whats on the agenda.

i got foxtel and i checked the weather forecast and looks like no rain on the 21st..woot!!

Edited by R33GOD

after the success of the GOR cruise, and the word getting around about this 1, hoping for another big turnout in 2 weeks for a night cruise.

cheers

daneil

Had an awesome time on the GOR cruise, so looks like I'll be coming to this one as well :) Thanks heaps guys, and I'll see you there :P

great.

people who are coming:

me!

cheez+ 06 merc

redlineingr31skyline

spin_psycle

weapon6

ademgim

spudsr33

cattivo 69

spirosky33

shinfta

cmon guys the more the merrier :P

cruise is less than 2 weeks away

unconfirmed

crazY J

Basti

Edited by R33GOD

oh btw guys the members cruise to kinglake is on the same day. its during the morning/lunchtime. i'll be going to that one so i'll only come along on this one if i cbf. can i just rock up to the meet point or does someone need confirmation in advance that i'll be attending?

in the meantime add me to that list as a maybe. dont think i've met any of y'all except brentt so it'll b good to make new skyrine buddies

yeh u can rock up to the meet even if u havent confirmed.

hope 2 c u there.

wats happening dan, i think i should make an appearance wat u reckon??

good work dude!!! should be good!

peace

Joe