SAU Community

Eoi S13.5 Silvia Rolling Shell

just taking EOI i have a 1991 s13 silvia (complied as s13 sr20 det with s.a. rego) rolling shell with complete strawberry face s15 conversion vented bonnet trial front bar (some minor damage to bar glass fix kit needed)side skirts, 25mm widened rear gaurds (not fixed to car), complete interior excellent condition with monza race seats and saas 3 point harnesses, gtr fuel pump, and tomei circut stroke adjustable shocks. car needs paint as conversion and kit is white and car is black, would be excellent street or drift car, just needs motor and box, will not seperate looking for offers around $4500 may consider swap for road bike,can email pics just pm me

cheers

jase

Hi mate,

Can I get pics of the car to [email protected].

thanks,

George

just taking EOI i have a 1991 s13 silvia (complied as s13 sr20 det with s.a. rego) rolling shell with complete strawberry face s15 conversion vented bonnet trial front bar (some minor damage to bar glass fix kit needed)side skirts, 25mm widened rear gaurds (not fixed to car), complete interior excellent condition with monza race seats and saas 3 point harnesses, gtr fuel pump, and tomei circut stroke adjustable shocks. car needs paint as conversion and kit is white and car is black, would be excellent street or drift car, just needs motor and box, will not seperate looking for offers around $4500 may consider swap for road bike,can email pics just pm me

cheers

jase

yeah will up load some before end of the week(if cars still around :stupid: ) got to take some more recent photos only got some when i was actually putting the conversion on, ie making up light brackets and lining up pannel work. but at work at the moment so will be later

cheers

jase

• 1 month later...