SAU Community

Drift Events?

v_s_p_e_c

I'm going to Japan in June to visit my sister in tokyo with my dad, so apart from all the other stuff to do in Japan i really want to get along to a couple of drift events. Can anyone tell me how often D1 events are held and where, i also wouldn't mind going to other events just to have a watch. Distance and cost is not a factor as i can mooch off the old man while i'm there.

no worries. just checked the D1 website and theres no round in july unfortunately. I havent been to one yet but im going to the suzuka round at the end of next month. Im in osaka so suzuka is pretty much the only one i can easily get to

no worries. just checked the D1 website and theres no round in july unfortunately. I havent been to one yet but im going to the suzuka round at the end of next month. Im in osaka so suzuka is pretty much the only one i can easily get to

Damn, that sucks, well i guess i'll have to stay through august! Thanks for your help mate

Yeah the fine is pretty nasty... I won't be able to go out and drive at MSC unfortunately because of that.

No events in July, sorry mate.

I really do choose my times poorly now i get to miss out on the biggest thing i wanted out of Japan

I really do choose my times poorly now i get to miss out on the biggest thing i wanted out of Japan

There might be a local small comp/practice on. PM/email me closer to the date and maybe I can help out.