SAU Community

All 32 Four Door Owners Look Here

M I K E

Shhh. Fast > Pretty :D

nah, u got it all wrong, wide track is tough, skinny track is well gay. wide gaurds are boonta, stock rear on a four door even with rolling and flaring is like the little lacey bit that hangs out of your silk nightey skirt, its just wrong and needs to be done proper.

look at the pros and the con's.

gay or tough

skinny or boonta

dents or rivits

dicks or chicks

wide wheels or space savers

normal or something different

think about it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, u got it all wrong, wide track is tough, skinny track is well gay. wide gaurds are boonta, stock rear on a four door even with rolling and flaring is like the little lacey bit that hangs out of your silk nightey skirt, its just wrong and needs to be done proper.

look at the pros and the con's.

gay or tough

Not interested in spending ~$1500 (+ possibly new wheels and spacers) on looks, would rather spend that on a performance mod that would make the car go faster :D
skinny or boonta
As above
dents or rivits
Dents are annoying, but with the fibreglass, if it happens again, it's not gonna be pretty. And I dont think the rivets thing looks great. My opinion anyway
dicks or chicks
I guess, but not all that interested in a girl that just wants the car.
wide wheels or space savers
I can fit 18x10s on the back now without rubbing, dont think I'd really be getting rims wider than that.
normal or something different

think about it

Same as the first 2 points

Basically, I would rather spend that much money on something that would increase the performance of my car. Right now, I need more power, so all funds go towards a new turbo so I can get more speed going into turn 1 and dont need to clutch a lot during turn 2

Sure having wider guards will let me increase track etc, but I could just as easily spend ~$2000 (guards + painting + BFO spacers) to have my shocks rebuilt with better pistons, more valves etc and have it grip a shitload more like that.

From a perforamance point of view, it is very poor value for money and that's what I care about the most.

Edited by salad

dont think u understand how much he is going to be making them for. I may be wrong but $1500 is what its costing him to buy them and then copy them so we can have them for around $600 depending how hard it is for him to copy them. I'm a tight ass and you know why, so for me to think this is a good buy means its good shit. haha

Even if it's $600, add fitting and painting (I cant do it myself) and it's possibly gonna run me in the range of at least $1200. And then after that, I'd probably have to get a kit to go with it to really look the goods, so that's another big wad of cash. If I'm doing all of that, I may aswell get the whole car resprayed at the same time as it's a bit rough. So it'll all add up to a lot of money :D

It may be quite cheap compared to everything else on the market, but it will do nothing for performance, so I dont think its necessary until I've got lots of money and nothing to spend it on.

Each to their own.

LOL. Its not gunna cost $1500.

Im forking out the money to buy the originals. Im looking at $1000 max to bring them over. I may have found room in a mates container. Hopefully.

I have 3 days till the auction finishes.

I need money. Someone buy my bucket and EBC.

If all your girlies arent keen i will have thm on my car and you can all look/ think of ways to steal them off my car and then use them on yours.

Im going to just rivet them on like 1400R silvia.

Ryans silvia looked hot ass with his over fenders just riveted on.

^^^ brenton mate, read what i wrote. cheapest quote i have to get them containered here is roughly 900, then add in the cost of materials and work involved in making 4 different female molds and you'll realise where the price of 1500 comes from. and i think you'll be very lucky to get them into terry's container for free as they would take up space for items he could personally make money on but you could be lucky.

i agree that overfenders on coupes look hot riveted on but personally i think its gonna look like shit on the four door. the door skins appear to be slightly smaller than an actual door size to allow for blending into the body lines and you will end up with a ring ov rivets on your doors... in the end its your car but...

sooooo since brenton wants to be the only one with them on his car and he was the one that i was originally going to bring them in for looks like you other boys might miss out. talk to him if ya got a problem :P

Edited by M I K E

Oh ffs, even if I dont use them straight away, Its something good to have sitting around as there hard to find.

So what price are we looking at now? or is it just not going to happen?

I have better things to spend money on aswell but this isnt something that happens every day, I've never found a wide rear for 32 four door that hasnt been discontinued.

Man these are sweet!

Also, kinda off topic but, how do you purchase off Yahoo Japan Auctions if you're in Australia? Do you have your own account or u using a mates? (I was told you needed a Japanese Credit Card) Thanks.

i'm no longer bringing them in because brenton wanted to get them for himself last i heard and he was the one that put me on to them in the first place

saves me alot of work though i guess :P