SAU Community

:eek: Is NENGUN For Real??!!

Guest | hype^ |

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it appears to be all above board - he is actually a friend of a friend.

I have just purchased a PowerFC through him at a fairly good price - I could have got it for a similar price myself direct from Japan but this is much easier because he arranges delivery direct to your door too.

that picture doesnt reflect the real contents of a 2530 or 2540 kit.. in reality, its two turbos, a couple of oil lines, and a few gaskets.

Guest | hype^ |

xrsist - under history it says that he was from perth and now lives in ***UOKA JAPAN

the company is based there and in perth...

well if j-spec says its ok..

i guess i know where all my money is gonna go,. :) :uh-huh:

Heya Guys!!

That is an awesome price for all that! i must admit!

However wouldn't it be cheaper and similar power output of putting a bolt on turbo? seeing that is the whole kit and that we already have most of those pipes would it be a waste of money?

Or are those pipes bigger etc.

Also 'Ph1' said that in reality it's 2 turbos? does that mean twin turbo?

Sorry if the questions i ask don't seem well.... intelligent :-) however i just wasn't too sure as to what the extra parts where for seeing that we have most of these already?

Also for those wanting to save there money (ex-static) fuel pump and injectors might be a bit maxed out so there goes about another $2 grand there.... thought i would rub it in :-)

Once again that is an AWESOME price! but i am just not too sure about the setup....

:confused:

Originally posted by 25GTT

Heya Guys!!

That is an awesome price for all that! i must admit!

However wouldn't it be cheaper and similar power output of putting a bolt on turbo? seeing that is the whole kit and that we already have most of those pipes would it be a waste of money?

Or are those pipes bigger etc.

Also 'Ph1' said that in reality it's 2 turbos? does that mean twin turbo?

Sorry if the questions i ask don't seem well.... intelligent :-) however i just wasn't too sure as to what the extra parts where for seeing that we have most of these already?

Also for those wanting to save there money (ex-static) fuel pump and injectors might be a bit maxed out so there goes about another $2 grand there.... thought i would rub it in :-)

Once again that is an AWESOME price! but i am just not too sure about the setup....

:confused:

the prices shown are for 2530 or 2540 low mount turbo kit for a bcnr33 ie. r33 gtr. so yah twin turbo..

the picture shown is either the t04r ot t51s/r kit, which is a hi-mount single turbo kit, rrp for the t04r kit is around 540,000 yen and 565,000 yen for the t51s/r kit..

Guest skylar
Originally posted by JiMb0

He is above board from what I've heard ... I've been talking with him over a few items and will be ordering very soon once funds are available so I'll let you know how i go :D

Thank you for the positive comment. Hi everyone I am nengun. I know a lot of you guys out there because you have bought various parts of me in the past. So I thank you for supporting me. I have a site here in Japan http//:www.nengun.siteblast.com/ I think the most popular question I receive is " Hey man those parts look real cheap on your site but if I send the money how do I know that I am going to get my parts?" Good question. I mean how can I get someone to believe I will send them something when they have never met me before. Ok. Then. If there is anyone out there who I have deceived, now is your chance to say so on this site. Other than that you can contact me via e mail [email protected] and I can give you a contact number so we can talk and I can also give you a Perth WA number. If you just happen to live in Perth then I can arrange for you to meet someone ie my Father who just happened to be the service manager for Datsun/ Datcars for 20 years.

Best Regards

nengun

I can definitely vouch for nengun i have just received a set of HKS 2540 turbos HKS dump pipes and NISMO gauges for a GTR the price was excellent and the service even better helped me all the way through the deal getting me through customs and bascially going out of his way for me and i will not buy anywhere else especially from some of the bigger well known aftermarket shops in sydney where you pay top dollar and no service wont name any names.

It was something like 2 or 3 weeks of getting prices and availability and then when it was sent it took 2 weeks and it was stopped by customs for a couple of days and nengun got it through customs for me with no hassles so just over 2 weeks to get from door to door

Guest lixid

i got my power fc/hc from nengun as well

at first i worried about the whole "wether i can get the parts after i sent the money" thing. but everything just went good. 2 weeks after i sent the money..... knock knock.... the guy with my power fc at my door. no problems at all. price are good. very happy to do business with him.

:D

Did you fit the PFC yourself lix ? I wanna get the following from Nengun -

HKS 2835 Turbo

GTS-t R33 APEXi POWER PRO VERSON F/C H/C boost controller and greedy speed cut unit

HKS Type R intercooler 600 X 302 X 97

Apexi AVC -R

Apexi RSM with G- Sensor and stand

C`s Quick shift to suit a R33 GTS - t

HKS cam pulleys

NEW HKS PIPING

Still sorting out what I will and wont go ahead with and where to get it all installed ... I'm thinking Mark @ Hills MS ...

Guest | hype^ |

wow...

thanx for all the feedback guys..

especially nengun!

ill definatly be in touch very soon for some parts..

btw why/how are you so much cheaper than all the other companies e.g Perfect Run Auto and Taka Kaira:confused:

Originally posted by | hype^ |

wow...

thanx for all the feedback guys..  

especially nengun!

ill definatly be in touch very soon for some parts..  

btw why/how are you so much cheaper than all the other companies e.g Perfect Run Auto and Taka Kaira:confused:

I wrote in the WA section on Why my parts are cheap.

Regards

nengun

Ps I got my name back