SAU Community

Any one here? Ideas for group get togethers

Lavers

Sometime we should get together as a group and go for a cruise or something any ideas appreciated.

Massive increase in skylines in tassie over this last year should try and get others involved.

Please list where you live eg north or South or North west and what type of car u drive.

Cheers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Launceston

White TT Soarer

This is a good idea guys. A while back myself and some Hobart guys organised a cruise. Result = an awesome day of driving and fun for all.

Keep the replies coming!

Cheers

Slaz

Maybe we should all get together at one of those octagon meets at symmons or baskerville sounds like a fair bit of fun and the we can go for a cruise after.

Does anyone have the dates for these races.

I don't actually own a car yet(only 15 years old) but in a couple of months i'm taking possesion of dads supra.

Also well done to the guy from devonport for winning the latest round does anyone know what happened to Jason White?

we really should have organised this so we could all get together and watch targa.

Lets get this thing happening soon

• 4 weeks later...

Had to go to hobart on staurday definately looked like something was going on as their were a fair few cars their as we passed.

gotta all get together and go for a cruise soon. This weekends fine by me if someone will organise it.

cheers Lavers

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone available for a cruise/meet&greet on wednesday the 16th of july? I'm in Launie for work training. I won't be in my R31 [gettin the rb30ET! put in!] but it would be great to catch up with you all. See what the scene up north is like etc.

R31man

I might be able to meet up with you if you are able to come up to Kingsmeadows at twelve?

i'm doing a first aid course and its the only time I have off.

Are you only here for one day?

Any way it should be good to meet up with a skyline owner from down south?

Cheers Lavers.

I will very probably be in Longford on the afternoon of Sunday the 27th. I'll be in either my white WRX or white GTR. There should be a few other cars there as well.

It's a bit of a pilgrimage for us to walk the old track etc.

Tim.

tim,

are you the guy who I had a little squirt with in town one day months ago now.....white wrx vs black R32 GTSt???

If so, it was a fun little go, but would have loved to done it properly.

Scott.

I don't think so. It is a very rare thing for me to drag anyone on the road. I keep my quick driving to the track these days.

I won't say it definitely wasn't me but if it was it wouldn't have been very serious. If you want to see how you go against it then come out to the track with me.

Did the car sound like a WRX that you remember? My car sounds nothing like one.

It seems that everybody in Hobart wants to drag my GTR though. On my way home tonight I had a light truck and a Commodore try to race me. I didn't. Commodores seems to be drawn to it like a magnet.

Tim.