SAU Community

Wrecked S1 R33 Gts-t - Sydney

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Prophet. Did you get my PM regarding the E-brake cables?

Sorry mate, must have missed it. Send me another one if you still need the gear.

Gearbox and tailshaft gone.

Wheels gone.

Brakes (hubs and calipers) gone.

Exhaust gone.

Instrument cluster gone.

Gearknob gone.

Still plenty of other stuff left guys and girls, make an offer on any part, all reasonable offers will be seriously considered, theres no point just having it laying around.

how much for your Front Right Hand Side headlight lookn from front on

and is it disclooured

pics plz

By front headlight, you mean drivers side headlight? Sorry you've confused me a bit.

Drivers side is in good condition, no discolouration, $175.

Passenger side is useless.

Have you still got the AFM and plug. If you have how much do you want of it posted to adelaide. If it's the three pin type i will only need the plug.

Thanks

Yeah mate I've still definitely got the AFM, I'll have to see if I can find the plug, alot of the loom got thrown with the car to scrap metal.

I'll get back to you when I get a chance to have a look.

I've managed to pull apart the engine completely to see what the problem has been for it to not turn over.

Turns out 2 rods are bent, top end is in good condition however.

Bottom end would suit anyone looking for a project building the engine from the ground up, the 2 damaged cylinders will not need to be rebored, just honed.

Considering all offers on either end, willing to separate if the price is right.

Edited by ProphetR33

hi mate, i just spoke to you on the phone regardaring the drivers side door for $150 to pick up on saturday. i forgot to ask you, does the switch and the motor work ok, or are they wrecked?

Cheers mate

The door was working fine before the crash, have since used the window without problems when it was on the car. Everything seemed to be working fine, it shouldn't give you any problems.