SAU Community

Skyline R33 With 34 Front End!

Shuffle through:<a href="http://www.uras.com.au/" target="_blank">

</a>

http://www.uras.com.au/

and go to the aero spec bodykit page and you will see the R33 range of kits. at the bottom i thought they had accidentally put a 34 image in the 33 gallery but nope. It's a 33 alright with 34 front wing/ bonet/ lights/ front bar and that would look awsome imo since it has the best of both.

this one:

r334fendercw3.jpg

Problem is that website comes up with code crap instead of infomation for me so i can't read what part on there it is selling??

Anyone have any other info on this 'package' or if it's a one off???????

I found this website with more pics of this conversion, it's called an R334.

http://www.gtfactory.jp/poweredbymax/gallery/album03

sleekness of the 33 with the eyes of the 34. :pwned:

Edited by deant1

its a conversion that kit that is on there. fair few grand indeed, like 8-10 i think some thread was saying a while ago.

its a bit of work cos they have to mod the bonnet to suit and radiator support wall, as well as the guards to suit the doors and front bar. its a f*#k load of work but still looks sexy as.

Seems you can buy the whole kit after all!!!!! looks like a good option since it looks better than an R33 and an R34 imo.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...e%2Br%26hl%3Den

Front face kit

97,650 Yen front bumpers

81,900 Yen front fenders

115,500 Yen bonnets

292,950 Yen in set price

Rear wide kit

75,600 Yen rear bumpers

103,950 Yen rear fenders

81,900 Yen side steps

243,600 Yen in set price

B334R full kit

Front face kit

Rear wide kit

522,900 Yen in full kit price

so what's that in aussy? like 3 grand for a 34 front end... or 5 grand for a whole GTS T widebody aswell, pretty good i think considering how big the difference is.

Lights from a wreckers? not sure how much they would cost.

R33 GTR with 34 front end = perfection :D

Edited by deant1

dont forget labour, its a big job seeing as most/all of the parts would have to be modified to fit, be around $10,000 total if not more for parts and labour

dont forget labour, its a big job seeing as most/all of the parts would have to be modified to fit, be around $10,000 total if not more for parts and labour

Umn labour would be just like fitting a standard kit i rekon, do it yourself. Uras said the lights are bolt on and the kit from bee*r is a R33.4 kit so it's already modified and ready to go.

thats a bee-r kit i think? i think someone like garage 13 and stuff do the conversion also. but its a fair few grand. would look nice with some pumped gaurds.

it is a URAS kit, for information try the aussie website www.uras.com.au and email us if you would like more info. They are on special for $600 ATM all you need extra is front lights, bonnet and bumper. i have done a few of these now and it is an easy bolt on affair.

the gaurds are 30mm larger than std. (similar to gtr)

Edited by URAS

it is a URAS kit, for information try the aussie website www.uras.com.au and email us if you would like more info. They are on special for $600 ATM all you need extra is front lights, bonnet and bumper. i have done a few of these now and it is an easy bolt on affair.

the gaurds are 30mm larger than std. (similar to gtr)

so if im thinking right the front bar and bonet is your choice. For example; if you want a gtr 34 front end you buy a 34 bonet and bar and if you want a GTT (no idea why) you would buy a GTT bonet and bar? when you say it's a bolt on affair is there actually much work that needs to be done? Since i live in adelaide and would have to get someone to fit all this for me!! any suggestions?

cheers.

Also URAS, with your front fenders on do the normal sideskirts for the car still fit? example if it's a GTR 33 do GTR33 skirts fit or do they now require modification to fit the URAS fenders?

Edited by deant1