SAU Community

Read my Luck

Hey all,

Hows this for luck,

Before deciding to sell, get a yellow sticker for a air pod stupid little reason (being pulled over)

a couple of months later I advertise my car, 1 week later have a frontal accident my fault, $2800 out of pocket, car gets badged outside my house last night

Not good, and beleive it or not, my silvia before hand, had a yellow sticker, followed by getting badged, followed by a frontal accident ($5000 Damage), shire of swan was at fault, then sold it. It is like a cycle for me.

Anyway, anyone know where i can get the side GT badges from?

Thanks

Kris or "Krash" as everyone now calls me

Originally posted by Merli

and bad driving I reckon :(

Kris Krash... ROFL... Almost Kris Kross :)

Andrew. :uh-huh:

Bad driving, nah not with my silvia, a garbage truck reversed into me, stupid garbo wasn't looking , plus the camera used to view cars behind wasn't looking, didn't have time to reverse, i had my hand firm on the horn

With my skyline, well i admit it was my fault legally but that guy could not drive. It was at a giveway sign, there was no traffic coming from the opposite direction, one old ute in front of me, still looking in the opposite direction i started to drive and hit his car. He didn't even move, not one car was coming for miles. He couldn't drive, but it was partly my fault for not looking, anyway that aside, i am a relatively good driver. My first accident where i was at fault

Krash

Its always the way, its almost as if your cars can sense your going to sell them, My first car when I put a for sale sign on it, the next day it conked out, and the fuel pump went, then someone ran into it at the supermarket, then I chipped the windscreen.

My 2nd Car, as soon as I had decided to sell it, some lady reversed into it and drove off, the electric windows stopped working, then I got an EPA letter.

I think it just seems to happen when you go to sell your car, its like the car doesnt want to be sold.

Same thing has happened too me. I was lookign for a skyline and was trying to find some good insurace. I switched to full comp just to give me more credibility when i get insurace for my skyline. I got a rating 2 with RACV. Then someone cuts me off, i swerve and miss them and hit someone else. The person causing it just drive off, and i had no details.

So it costs me $800 and now im a rating 4, goodbye sykline. Hello cheaper car + 3rd party insurace.

If the silly loser who cause the accident had have stayed in his lane then i would never have had the accident. And still had a reasonable rating and be $800 richer.

:(

Mighty,

Dude you dont have to go though them. What you do is you talk to this company which hands it. Im going though Entity basically my employer pays my gross wage (without taking out tax) and then all the deductions happen at Entity.

So give em a call and then can help you out.

I dont completley understand.

Does my employer have to sign anything? If they do then they will have to look over the legal aspects and then this is a cost to my employer, which they wont appreciate.

Who is Entity? Can you give me a web site and/or a phone number?

Also through prosperion you car must be less than 8 years old at the end of the lease which means ill have to get an early R33 98 skyline if i want a 3 year lease.

So what car did you get through entity/prosperion?