SAU Community

Tyres

sinistaGTR

well Chris from Tyreplus said there a Dunlop pattern ill see what sort of price compared with wheelworx he can do for you guys but i imagine it will be as good as wheelworx he looks after me on everything

Zeetex Tyre AZHP101.jpg Dunlop Tyre Sp%20Sport%20Maxx%20200x200.jpg

I could give you guys a dude's number who gets hell cheap tyres, brand new. Will look at a variety of brands for you too. Can PM ppl the number if they're interested in ringing him and finding out. Can fit em for ya up to a certain size but can't remember what size it is, you can ask when you call him.

Personally, I have Maxxis MA-V1's on the front as for $150 per tyre they are a reasonable comprimise between cheap Chinese tyres ($105 tyres) and dearer tyres such as Toyo's, bridgestone etc ($220+) in 235/45/17.

The bottom line is I simply didnt have enough cash at the time I needed tyres, and I know my tyres aren't the best, therefore I drive my car accordingly. I simply won't push it right to the limits of the suspension, because I know the tyres will let go first, and as with everything in life its just about compromise :(