SAU Community

Cruise 2nite

sinistaGTR

ahh bugger.. Missed this thread I; I was throwing the diff back in the car after having it tightened up. :kiss:

I went for bit of a cruise; in the hills up at lofty was crazy. Fog everywhere I couldn't see 10m in front. :S

So back down through city etc.. I think I spotted Andy? Down on Greenhill road at the traffic lights. I was stopped at the intersection on portrush.

ax53b70p25,

Try and keep cruises as such low key as we don't want the attention. It started off well but got a little messy. There is a few members of this board that are in the force so please keep it smart. Next cruise thread... Use the report button to keep it clean. :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah was good to put a few names to faces, and even thought there was only 5 or 6 cars there they were all really clean..well apart from pauly... got dirt?? haha.. so yeah hope ya didn't mind the ceffy rollin up.. but does anyone have info on how the other cruise went?? any crashes??..... evo club strut or what??

.. I think I spotted Andy? Down on Greenhill road at the traffic lights. I was stopped at the intersection on portrush.

was on my way home from the second cruise with the Evo boys

yah hills were foggy, visibility was bad

cruised with Troy (Boostworx) and his buddies

There were heaps of cruise last night, there were club psi, Evo and rpmlounge (all were up Mt Lofty Summit)

Edited by andz

My car developed a bit of an issue and turned into a skyline WRX!!!!

I am changing the plugs today and will do an oil and filter change while i am there.

Hopefully this will sort the issue out if not it will be off to the mechanics for a diagnosis of what the problem might be.

As it could be coils packs as the problem is intimitant and comes and goes.

Sorry for having to make you guys stop but the car came good and thae went bvad again about 300 mewters up the road.

My car developed a bit of an issue and turned into a skyline WRX!!!!

I am changing the plugs today and will do an oil and filter change while i am there.

Hopefully this will sort the issue out if not it will be off to the mechanics for a diagnosis of what the problem might be.

As it could be coils packs as the problem is intimitant and comes and goes.

Sorry for having to make you guys stop but the car came good and thae went bvad again about 300 mewters up the road.

If your car started sounding like a wrx mine did this turned out to be a dodgy coil pack frying my ignitor first replaced just the ignitor and cooked that one so some splitfire coilspacks and another ignitor problem was all fixed let us know how you go

The late night cruise was fantastic

Was too foggy around Mount Lofty but was very clear when we got to Montacute Road. We lost a heap of cars around Mount Lofty, I can only assume they prefer hanging around in carparks than cruising.

Made it to the first meeting spot where we were waiting for the rest of the cars to turn up. Then some tool in a ford ute started doing donuts, so we all got out of there. Lost a few more cars due to that.

by the end of the cruise there were no skylines in sight, only an STI and 2 EVOs

Have put the new iridium plugs in now and havent taken the car out yet, but if it happens again will be putting splitfires in the car.

3 hours to do a set of plugs is not fun, wish i had the money to do the coilpacks at the same time. Might have been worth it then!!!!

The neos have so much stuff around the coil pack cover!!!!

Will let you know how things go when i get a chance to take the car out.

The late night cruise was fantastic

Was too foggy around Mount Lofty but was very clear when we got to Montacute Road. We lost a heap of cars around Mount Lofty, I can only assume they prefer hanging around in carparks than cruising.

Made it to the first meeting spot where we were waiting for the rest of the cars to turn up. Then some tool in a ford ute started doing donuts, so we all got out of there. Lost a few more cars due to that.

by the end of the cruise there were no skylines in sight, only an STI and 2 EVOs

yeah no shit where did you guys get to, spewing the 32 with standard suspension couldn't hack the roads , also what turnoff did you guys take? i think we took the other direction ended upcoming back down the gorge, wish it was a bit drier and the 33 would have come out , and would have kept up to yas. we missed the crafers turn off couldnt see shit with that fog ended up going via stirling turn off. wil be arranging another cruise but will keep it fairly small i think there were too many cars. hows the form of the ford driver eh, wanka, you know the fuzz rocked up just after we left... funny about that.

What ford was it?

Was some absolute tool in a XR6/XR8 ute that had no brain capacity at all.

Why idiots like that turn up to a japcar cruise and do stuff like that is absolutely mind boggling.

Surely there would have been a fantastic mullet and moccison festival that he missed out on.

Cheers,

Stu

Was some absolute tool in a XR6/XR8 ute that had no brain capacity at all.

Why idiots like that turn up to a japcar cruise and do stuff like that is absolutely mind boggling.

Surely there would have been a fantastic mullet and moccison festival that he missed out on.

Cheers,

Stu

Wasn't a black xr6t ute? A mate of a mate (young arab/greek difficult to tell) went for a little cruise with us once and drove like a mad man everywhere.