Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Nope, it's just a fun "reliable" daily 
    • Turbo kit on back order?
    • Talking about deliveries  I have one on the way from MX5 Mania already, only for a little added noise really  Plus I'm waiting on Super Cheap for every oil, fluid, filter that goes in it, and some new plugs for it as well, because why not After that is all finished it's off to MX5 Mania for the ECUTEK, mainly because I want the rev match for when I'm racing to work or the local Coles shopping centre 🤪
    • Just for clarity, no adaptors are required for the front conversion. 350Z Brembos & rotors fit on S13/14/15 and R32/33 (GTS-t/R) by just drilling the bolt hole to 14mm (and using R34 GT-t/R caliper bolts as the 350Z ones are too long). R34 GT-t/GT-R will be full bolt on as they're already 14mm (however still requiring R34 GT-t/R caliper bolts).
    • The ATTKD and similar kits are a good thing for street and light track use like Dose is saying. I think they are good value as they replace everything.  Rob's suggestion of upgrading standard parts can absolutely work as these cars came with reasonable brakes, you just have to consider how all the parts add up if you end up doing brake lines, caliper rebuild, rotors as well. The problem with the 350z kits are the same....adapters look cheap but then depending on the caliper health you might still end up with having to do all those parts anyway.