SAU Community

Hello Fellow Sauers

O-Y-K-B

Hey everybody just wanted to say hi as im movin up to surfers in 2 weeks.

my name is Kris im 22, i use to have a 33 gtst now am carless till i find somethin new, i have been attending sau vic events for bout 3 years and have been a member for about a year. anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to meet some new ppl.

if yous have a local hangout or somethinwere i can come say hi and introduce myself would b great meeting some ppl as i only know a couple of ppl up there.

thanks kris

welcome, i did the move myself about 8 months ago, i havent had much interaction with the crowd from SAU QLD but they probably a nice bunch. im in the silmilar predicament as u bro so holla when u get up hear

welcome kris, TND (tuesday nite dinner) is where all the cool kids hang out :banana:

gtrgeoff made the trip too not long ago

P.S did u happend to bring them 2 lovely ladies in ur sig up with you? :worship:

P.S did u happend to bring them 2 lovely ladies in ur sig up with you? :cheers:

dont worry about him, he was the inspiration for the movie "Forty Year Old VIRGIN".

im moving to paradise point in 3 weeks, ill be up for some cruising or whatever when it comes up

for sure boys i could prob convince the 1 on the left to come for a holiday the other is just a random whose hot lol.

i look forward to meeting u all wen i come up. i want b getting another good jap car for 6 months or so till im settled hope this dont disappoint lol

dont worry about him, he was the inspiration for the movie "Forty Year Old VIRGIN".

im moving to paradise point in 3 weeks, ill be up for some cruising or whatever when it comes up

can u ask ur sister for my boxes back please ben, i think i left them in her bed on monday night :cheers:

for sure boys i could prob convince the 1 on the left to come for a holiday the other is just a random whose hot lol.

i look forward to meeting u all wen i come up. i want b getting another good jap car for 6 months or so till im settled hope this dont disappoint lol

i vote :D

:dry: jokes dude jokes

Guys kris is a top bloke.. :)

Just dont let him drink........Weird shit will follow :)

Like this morning at the GP..

i see how this works...he sold the skyline to buy that, 'car'? :huh: