SAU Community

An Invite For Sunday Eve...

G'day all!

I just thought I'd put this out there for you all... Seeing that it's a public holiday on Monday, I'm proposing a get together at Jerra' Pub on Sunday eve for a catch up/general chin-wag and a few beverages. It's been a while since we've all been in the same spot at the same time, so maybe this is an oppertunity. I say any time from 6pm onwards, but if anyone wants to get cranking earlier,feel free to start without little old me!

It'd be good to see some of you fellow Skyline nuts there!

Jayce

Glad to hear I'll be seeing you lot there! I'm on a slow-as-fook 'puter at 'work', so if everyone cam PM everyone else to let 'em know,that'd be great...

sounds good, ill see whats crackin and more than likely drop in. i might be abit late tho, i dont start work till 12 but its a double eviction this Sunday+Intruders!! :woot:

Edited by SKYLVIA

sounds good, ill see whats crackin and more than likely drop in. i might be abit late tho, i dont start work till 12 but its a double eviction this Sunday+Intruders!! :P

Big Brother is over done, over rated, a huge waste of money and air time and anyone that makes time out of their daily schedule to watch it needs to take a long hard look at themselves... :O

Big Brother is over done, over rated, a huge waste of money and air time and anyone that makes time out of their daily schedule to watch it needs to take a long hard look at themselves... :D

:P:O