SAU Community

M35 Stagea Coming.. Im Back In The Skyline Saddle.

cell

this guy has a 2004 impoerted looks pretty nice its the autech model of axis must be german side :bunny:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...169639&st=0

Read through the rest of that thread and you'll see that it is not yet cleared for compliance. It is being put through various tests at the moment I believe.

Will be interesting to see the outcome. :wub:

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that my M35 2001 stagea is only about 3 weeks away from being on the road here in SA. Complience is being finished in Melbourne and the car is in the paint shop for the new kit and a Tow bar package.

Its taken about 5 months since I purchased the car to get it to Australia, Engineered and ready for complience. Hopefully the attached picture is visible this is of the car at the engineers. Latest pictures to come. post-40391-1190700317_thumb.jpg

Nice man, bet the wait is killing ya!!!

Yea its taken so long all I want now if for everything to be done. I used my car a test car for complience and this is the main reason its taking so long. The only good thing is that when it arrives most of the stuff I wanted to be done will be then the fun starts.

very nice i like :( slick but effective not to pimpish just the right sleek style to b like hey im still in the crew but yes, yes i do have kids :( :( haha just joking looks hot and sounds like a sleeping beast under the hood as u hav mentioned :thanks: top ride in deed.