SAU Community

700 Bhp Clutch Options ?

Im looking for some info on clutch options for my car. I want a very streetable user friendly clutch if possible, nothing thats on or off. Got to be able to pull away from the lights at low revs with stalling :-)

My OS Giken sprung centre twin plate is on the way out and was always a dog anyway. So what are the options available ( if any ) that will handle 700 bhp.

Open to suggestions and feedback.

Cheers

ok cheers - so who sells them and approx how much ?

Nismo Coppermix comp twin. Cant beat this clutch should handle that power and doesnt rattle and is as easy to use as a standard clutch....Cant recommend these clutches enough.

we got a 1000hp twin plate from NPC here in brisbane. I cant get over how smooth and light it is. Dont know about retail price brad, if you can talk to kyle about getting one, do that. Or ask him what he thinks about them. We had a sprung centre exedy twin plate before only rated to like 700hp or something and it was harsher somehow then the NPC non-sprung twin plate....weird.

Edited by r33_racer

Hi Brad,

I agree with Daniel. I have a nismo twin in my hack car and its one of the most streetable twins I have ever driven. Its not the coppermix but the model before which is simular design.

The wife can hop in and drive it no stalling !

I plan to get coppermix nismo for my next car.

If you can't get a good price email your mate steve/mayhem. Tell him butters reckons he can get a good price :D

Nismo Coppermix comp twin. Cant beat this clutch should handle that power and doesnt rattle and is as easy to use as a standard clutch....Cant recommend these clutches enough.

we got a 1000hp twin plate from NPC here in brisbane. I cant get over how smooth and light it is. Dont know about retail price brad, if you can talk to kyle about getting one, do that. Or ask him what he thinks about them. We had a sprung centre exedy twin plate before only rated to like 700hp or something and it was harsher somehow then the NPC non-sprung twin plate....weird.

Got one of these as well & it's been bulletproof - highly recommended!! Don't waste your $$ on a single plate regardless of brand.